Chapter 6: Deal

Chapter 6: Deal

Double (quick!) update!

~ Savannah ~

Am I living in a nightmare?

"What's wrong?" She asked after my sudden outburst.

"Nothing umm tell me about this Darren guy" I said sounding stupid.

Therese meets this guy a few minutes or maybe an hour ago and she thinks she's in love.

Remind me how we became friends?

I forced myself into believing that it was a different Darren.I prayed it was a different Darren.

"He has a sister named Lynelle! He's 13 like us! He's pure Filipino but he has a Canadian accent because he moved to Canada 4 years ago" She explained.

Okay.That's it.

One part of my brain was in a war with the other part.Battling whether to tell her about me and Darren or not and pretend like he is nothing to me.

Well the side which said "Pretend like he is nothing to me" won.

"Hello? Earth to Savy?!" She said waving a hand.

"Yeah oh sorry umm Darren sounds cool" I said.

"He is! You guys should meet!!-Oh my I just thought of something! What if I invite him here?" She said grabbing her phone.

"Before inviting please ask the owner of the house if it's alright?" I said while trying to get her phone.

"Tita's not here but I think she won't mind"

She won't mind? Of course she won't.When she sees Darren,she will rejoice.

"I think now isn't a good idea.I mean isn't it too soon? You just met him an hour ago or something! He might be a serial killer or a kidnapper! Who knows?" I tried to convinced,putting her phone down.

"Nah,it's perfect! I mean Monica is here so I'll tell Darren to bring Lynelle! This is so perfect! Also stop acting like that! Darren is a good guy I could tell.He could be my future husband,right?"She winked then ran out of the room probably calling her "future husband"

"Ugh.My life sucks" I grunted falling on the bed,grabbing a pillow and covering my face with it.

What happened to that innocent unicorn 13 year old brain of her's?

"He's coming!!" She barged in back in the room,exclaiming that her future boyfriend-I mean husband will come.

Gosh! I am acting so weird right now.

This is one of the most frustrating situations I've been to.

*ding dong*

"HE'S HERE" that was fast.

Well,of course,he lives right near you.

I hear Therese run down the stairs then an opening and closing of the door.

After minutes,I got the courage to stand up and go out.

I walk down the stairs to see Darren,Lynelle and Therese on the couch just talking.

"Oh! Darren meet my best friend Savannah" She said making Darren snap his direction towards me.

His jaw dropped slightly which made me feel a bit awkward somehow.

"Wow,It's nice to finally meet you,Darren! My best friend talked a lot about you just now"I plastered a fake smile and shook his hand.

"Oh sorry umm I'm Savannah Juliet Cruz" I added still fake smiling at him.