Epilogue

ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW! PLEASE READ!

--------

Epilogue

"Yes...okay...but-" "Ma'am,you're on in five" Andi,my assistant,said after she knocked on my dressing room door twice.

"Got to go,mom.I love you" I said and ended the call.I checked myself one last time in the mirror and went out.

I sat on the chair and greeted my friends who sat on their chairs too then waited for the count down to start.

"3...2...1...Action!" The director said and the lights turned different colors and the all too familiar background music started.

Therese came on stage wearing a red dress that hugged her perfectly making her look stunning as usual.She then waited until the producer gave his go-signal to her.

"Welcome to The Voice Kids Season 6"

The audience and my fellow judges cheered and waved at the camera."Now let's meet our judges".

"On the pink corner,Ms.Darlene Vibares" 19 year old Darlene,got up from her chair and waved.

"On the yellow,Ms.Twittle Dizon" Twittle now 25,like me,JK and Darren,got up and smiled at the audience.

"At sino naman 'tong poging ito? In the red corner,Mr.Juan Karlos Labajo" Therese said and looked at her husband,who waved at the crowd and sent her a flying kiss then sat back down.

"And filling in for Mr.Espanto,miss you Darren! In the blue corner,We have his stunning girlfriend,Savannah Cruz" I stood up from my seat and waved at them.This could've been him...but he's still in America.

I haven't talked to him in a week.He's been busy the past few years.The continuous concerts,song writings and recordings plus interviews and mall shows are pretty hectic for him.

As for me,I finished high school with Darren because he came back just to graduate high school then he stayed here until my first day of college where he drove me to school on the first day and walked me in causing chaos because of the college fans.Then,when I graduated college,he surprised me again during my graduation where he just magically appeared to give me my diploma in replacement of my professor,first time to break down in front of a big crowd.His graduation present for me was a car,his car.He then flew back to America and the rest was history.There had been fights due to time difference and long distance but we got through it.

"Medyo nagzozone out po si Ms.Cruz pwede ba ng malakas na palakpak para sakanya" Therese said followed by a series of cheers for me.I looked up and laughed at the people cheering for me.

"Time for our first The Voice Kids audition" Our chairs then turned back to face the audience.

After a few moments,a familiar music started playing."Hello" by Adele.That song was like 8 years ago.

"Hello, it's me" A girl's voice started singing.The audience cheered for her

"I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
They say that time's supposed to heal, yeah
But I ain't done much healing" JK then turned around and smiled.

"Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet" California.Darren's there right now.I should give him a call later.

"Hello from the other side" She was amazing but I think I can't handle that kind of voice,maybe Darlene could.

"I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home" She ended as Darlene turned.