Chapter 7: Audition Day(part 1)

Chapter 7: Audition Day (part 1)

~ Savannah ~

It was past 2 weeks.2 weeks after he was back.

A lot had happened in those 2 weeks.

1st,I was always the 3rd wheel! From playing with Lynelle and Monica to doing random stuff with Darren and Therese.

It was like I was born to be a 3rd wheel.

OMG! What if I become a mistress!?

THE LEGAL WIFE LANG ANG PEG!? OH MY TAPOS MAG BEST FRIENDS PA KAMI NI THERESE.

Well,this is very very awkward.I mean if I steal him we would be like Nicole and Monica.

Hold up!Why am I thinking about this? I have no feelings for Darren.

None.0.I hope.

2nd,I am so close to forgive Darren.The past weeks he's done nothing but be kind to me,helping me and it seems that he's been making up for those past 4 years. Maybe I should forgive him.For the sake of my best friend and to give the boy a break.

Next,Darren started studying in the same school where me and Therese goes.

And lastly,Darren signed up for "The Voice".

It seems that he missed the 'fame'.

Today was his audition day.He was more than nervous.

Specially because Therese was watching backstage.

Hay love talaga.Tandaan niyo walang forever.

#bitter

"Savannah! Let's go!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I took one more look in the mirror.

I was wearing a marvel design tank top,acid wash shorts,brown belt,brown ankle boots and finally a red varsity jacket to top it of.

I have a weird sense of fashion I guess?

I ran down to see my parents and Monica waiting for me.

"Ay sorry po!I took so long to prepare pala" They nodded and we all walked out of the house.

We sat in the car and drove to Darren's house which was only a block away.

Mom didn't wanna walk since she was in her super high,model like heels that would actually kill me if I ever wore it.

We got down and I rang the door bell.

I never got to see his parents yet since he came back so I was pretty nervous about seeing them again.

A man opened the door and I recognized.It was his dad.

"Hello!Halika pasok kayo!" He said and then opened the gate to let us in.

He hugged my mom first and then shook hands with my dad.

"IS THAT MONICA!?YOU'RE SO BIG NA GRABE!THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU,YOU WERE STILL A BABY!"He cooed pinching the little girl's cheeks.

"Oh wow,Savannah?"He said in shock.I nodded then gave him a hug.

"You're so wow! You changed a lot.Parang it was only yesterday you and Darren were swimming in the backyard and you peed in the pool" He told.

I blushed in embarrassment and just laughed awkwardly along with them.

"Well,it's nice to see you too Tito daddy"I smiled.My family and the Espanto's have this close relationship.We act like we're all in one family.

We finally entered the house and just as I entered I felt the tension rise.

Then,the next thing I knew I was in a bone crushing hug from Darren's mom.

"Well,it's nice to see you too Tita mommy" I said.

I called Darren's mom Tita mommy and his dad Tito daddy.

I've always had this "Mother Daughter" thing with his mom.

"Do you and Darren have this kind of dress code?" She smirked.

I was confused at first then looked at my outfit then at Darren's and laughed.

He was wearing a varsity jacket too.

I just laughed awkwardly and shook my head as a response to her question.

Then,Lynelle greeted me.She waddled to me and hugged my legs.

I bent over so I was her height and gave her a proper hug.

We pulled away "Hey there cutie" I said bopping her nose.

(A/N:BOOOOP hahaha sorry carry on).

She walked towards my parents and gave them a hug too and then started to talk to Monica.

Lastly, there was Therese and Darren.

Therese stood up and gave me a hug.Then,it was Darren's turn.He was sitting on the couch just looking at me.We were in this trance but then I broke it and turned away.

He stood up and approached me then pulled me towards him giving me a big bear hug.

I sensed that he was nervous and tense because of this hug and the fact that he'll be singing in front of maybe hundreds or thousands of people though he has done this before I guess he's still not used to it.

Might as well lighten up his mood right?

It's now or never.

I pulled away and grabbed his arm then started tying the blue bracelet on his arm.

"You left this at my house the other day" I muttered still tying it.

"Oh yeah uh thanks" he said awkwardly.

"Im so sorry" I blurted out.

"Excuse me?"

" I said im sorry.Sorry for being a female dog to" I said.

"A what?"

"Darn,to think you're actually smarter than me but you don't know what they call a female dog" I said sarcastically while shook my head disapprovingly at him.

"Oh now I get it.Sorry naman po.Tao lang" He shot his hands up defensively.

"Anyway,I've been so mean to you the past weeks and all you did was being kind.Im so so sorry" I said.

"It's okay.I should be the one sorry.I was the one who left you without any explanation why" He said.

"Okay fine we're both mean people" I laughed.

"Friends?" I asked.

"No"

Ouch,okay what?

"Best friends" he corrected me.

"Best friends it is" I laughed and hugged him.

We looked around and saw that everyone was staring at us bewildered.

The whole time they didn't hear what we were saying 'cause we were very far from them.

"We just wanted to joke around" Darren said making an excuse.

"What an excuse,genius" I whispered with sarcasm and laughed.

He laughed "Let's go everyone!" We cheered.

Let's go team Darren!

--

Hiii! Please remember you guys are beautiful! Perfect actually! Just wanted to remind you guys that you are loved and wanted xx