Chapter 23: Grand Finals

We love you Darren! We will keep on supporting you no matter what 😘😘

-------

Chapter 23: Grand Finals

~ Savannah ~

Grand finals is today.

It's today.

Time flies by so fast Noh?

Me,Lynelle,Monica,Tita Mommy,Lola and Therese.

Yes,she's back!! She went to Singapore with her family to visit her sick aunt so.

Again,Me,Lynelle,Monica,Therese,Lola and Tita Mommy will go to the salon today to get pampered up for the Grand Finals.

"Hi I am Mrs.Espanto,We have an appointment here" She said to the lady who nodded and told us to follow her.

Then we were dragged inside a room for washing the hair.

The girl told me to rest my head on the sink and boy that felt weird and annoying.

I started shifting my head but it didn't work.Its still annoying.

I swear im gonna get stiff neck because of this.

After she was done she sat me on a seat beside Lynelle and Monica.

She started drying my hair and brushing it then after that she got a culing wand and started curling the ends of my hair and finally tying it in a ponytail with some loose strands curled.

Then the make-up artist applied foundation then powder to set it.

Green eyeshadow,Lipgloss and mascara then I was done!

"You look so pretty!" Lynelle and Monica said."Thank you baby girls!" I kissed their foreheads.

Lynelle had green eyeshadow like me and red lip stick (TALO ako XD) .Two stands were tied behind her head.

She wore a 'Team Darren' shirt tucked in acid washed jeans.

Monica was wearing 'Team Espanto' shirt no make up or else she'll kill you then jeans and green converse.Her hair was in a messy bun.

"Here are your clothes" Tita Mommy handed me a black bag.

I nodded and went to the CR of the salon.

Then I wore a 'Team Darren Espanto' shirt tucked in a black skater skirt and black converse.

"I'm ready" I smiled.All of them stopped on what they're doing and stared at me with open mouths.

"Guys?....." I trailed off.

"You l-l-look Asjjdjsd" Therese cheered.She looks stunning.

Her hair was in an 'Elsa' kind of braid,'Team Darren' shirt tucked in shorts and brown ankle boots.

Tita mommy and Lola (yes,I call her Lola) were wearing the 'Team Espanto' shirt and denim jeans.

"Anyway,Before I forget....TADA!" Therese said then brought out....

WELL DARREN IS IN FOR A SURPRISE.
.
.
.

"Tita mommy! Where will we meet Darren?" I asked her.

"He's in the dressing room na e,So after the show or when he sees us when he's on stage" she said sadly.

"Oh okay" I said and then the silence followed.