Chapter 22: 13 going on 30

ASK ME QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS! WHETHER ITS ABOUT MY AGE TO THE STORY OF MY LIFE AND I'LL DM YOU GUYS THE ANSWERS!

Chapter 22: 13 going on 30

~ Savannah ~

"Listen
To the song here in my heart
The melody I start
But can't complete" Darren sang.

I envy this kid! I mean he has a voice of an angel!

And I'm not saying that just because we're "MU" like darn I really mean it.

"LISTEN!" He reached the high note.OKAY TALO NA AKO EVEN THOUGH IM NOT IN THE VOICE.

After the song he bowed and smiled.

Next one to battle was Twittle.

Twittle started singing and my face was just like "O.-" Or Part "wow she sounds good" and the other "I hate her".

When they announced the winner,Twittle started crying on stage.

WALA NA KALABAN KO,Este kalaban ni Darren! Kalaban ni Darren sa The Voice.

I looked at Darren who had the urge to run up and hug her.

I mentally sighed,my heart breaking and said "Go to her".

"Huh?" He said acting confused and all but a smirk forming on his face.

"Get up there,I'll be fine" I said.He smiled and ran up.

"Tita,Lola,Lyn paalam na po,Alis na po ako" I smiled.

"I thought you were going with us?" Tita asked.

"A,No po! Parents are there" I lied.Im gonna ride the taxi nalang.

"Okay take care" tita kissed my forehead.

"Ate! Why are you leaving so soon?" Lynelle frowned.

"Ate has to take care of Monica e.See you tomorrow" I smiled and hugged her.

"Alis na po ako.Ingat po kayo" I said to Darren's Lola.She smiled and hugged me.

"He'll like you soon don't worry" she whispered.I looked at her like "How do you know?" .She smiled and said I just know.

I smiled and waved a last goodbye.Then I looked at Darren who was trying to make twittle smile and all.

Guess I shouldn't have got my hopes up at the first place.

I sighed and walked out.I called for a Taxi then got in.

5 minutes later I received a text.

From:My Ka-MU (jokeeeee)

Where are you!? What happened !? I asked Lyn and she just said you went outside but when I got out you were already gone.

Are you mad? Please don't! If you are why are you mad in the first place? But I didn't do anything wrong...

Parang blind tong si Darren e.He doesn't even notice that I am slowly but surely falling for him.

To: Espanto. (Changed the name)

I'm going home.Monica has fever remember? Gotta take care of her :) anyway I'm not mad! ... Congrats again:) Just celebrate without me k? I'll be fine

All were lies.

Course I won't be fine!

#1 - he still likes twittle
#2- he's with twittle
#3 - he still cares for twittle
#4- In short, he really likes twittle