Chapter 10: Wishing for a fairytale

~ Savannah ~

"Let's go in here!"

This was the 8th store she dragged me into.

Me and Darren were bored out of our minds but still we had to buy.

Figures it was a black and white ball.

I pray that we would find dressed here already.

Me and Therese separated,Darren sat down on the coach on his phone as usual.

I was looking through the dresses until one caught my eye.

It was just wow! It was a white strapless dress.It ended above the knee, It had Diamond like beads spread across the waist,Then the skirt of the dress are ruffles.

I took it out and stared at it for awhile.

"Hey I'll try a dress on" I said quickly and then grabbed the white heels I saw earlier and then ran into the stall.

I took off my clothes and tried on the dress.It fit perfectly on me.It hugged my sides well and it wasn't suffocating me.

I wore the 4 inch white heels that had a diamond placed on the middle.

I twirled around and smiled.I grabbed my phone and did a mirror selfie.

Oh mah mash potatoes I'm turning into Therese!

OMG I'm contaminated!

gahhhh!

"You done yet? Your taking a Long time in there" Darren's voice spoke.

"Yeah I'll be right out" I said.I checked myself one last time and went out to see Darren and Therese on the couch of the dressing room.

Darren was on his phone while Therese was admiring the dress she picked.

I cleared my throat which made them look up.

"Oh my crab" Therese then squealed then ran to me,grabbed my arms and started jumping up and down.

"Yay?" I giggled nervously and jumped along.

I took a peak at Darren whose mouth was open wide,his phone was on the floor and he looked at me in awe.

I gave him a smile and then laughed.

"Darren what do you think?" Therese asked making Darren snap out of his trance.

"I uh erm I-it looks n-nice" he stuttered,blushing.

Me and Therese giggled and then I went back inside to change.

I went out and Therese wasn't there only Darren.

Well this is gonna be awkward as usual.

"Hey where's-She's trying on her dress" he butted in,knowing what I'll ask.

I nodded and sat down beside him.

"You look really pretty in the dress" he muttered under his breathe,thinking he was the only one who heard it.

"Excuse me?" I smirked a bit.

"Oh um nothing" he said avoiding eye contact.

I smirked to myself and carried on looking at dresses.

Then I spotted a little baby girl with her mom.

I couldn't hold it in I had to hold the baby.