Chapter 20:B.U.M

HEY GUYS I JUST WOKE UP THEN MY NOTIFICATIONS WERE MORE THAN 10 SO I WAS LIKE HOLY MOLY THESE PEOPLE WILL BE THE END OF ME.

ANYWAY VOTE FOR DARREN.

How? TEXT "VOICE DARREN" TO 2331 :) or vote online.

-------

Chapter 20:B.U.M

~ Savannah ~

"Yes po,Opo!....mhm...Opo!...yes po gets...okay...bye love you po" I was on the phone with my mom since I went to ABS-CBN alone.

Everyone was busy so I had to go to the shoot alone.

I walked inside the room to see Nash,Jane Oineza,Ella Cruz and Diego Loyzaga.

"Hello po" I smiled,walking inside.They all looked at me and waved.

Nash approached me and gave me a friendly hug then brought me over to the others.

"Guys this is Savannah,Savannah this is-OPS! NASH! Let us introduce ourselves k?" Ella said.

Nash giggled and nodded.

"Hi I'm Ella Cruz aka the pretty girl here!" She said and hugged me.

"Hey! I'm Jane Oineza the prettier girl!" She smiled.

"Hello girl! I'm Diego Loyzaga the prettiest gay/Awesome person here" said sounding and acting gay.We all laughed and I hugged him.

"Morning guys!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"Good morning Ma'am Cherry" They all greeted."Well,well,well... We have a newbie!" She cheered.

She approached me and started staring at my face,then my clothes then my hair.

She's mentally judging meeeeee:(

"Hm.....I like you! Perfect model look" she complemented.I smiled and thanked her.

"Well what are we waiting for? Style these young kids now!" She said and with the clap of her hand everyone went to work.

"Hi I'm Elena! And I'll be your stylist" I nodded and followed her.

Me,Ate Ella and Ate Jane were in a dressing room together.I was sat in the middle of the 2 just reading a magazine.

"So Savannah,Tell us about yourself" Ella said.

"Well I'm 13,My birthday is on August 5,I have a little sister named Monica who is 6,Umm my parents names are May and Joaquin,My talents are singing,dancing,drawing and playing instruments" I said.They nodded like they were impressed and spoke again.

"What instruments do you play?" Jane asked.

"I play the drums,piano,guitar,saxophone,flute and the trumpet" I said pretty proud of myself.

"Impressive" they smirked."Who taught you?" Ella asked.

"Oh umm my best friend" I smiled remembering that day.

~ flashback ~

"Teach meeeeeee please" I pouted.

"Nooooooo" Darren whined.

"Meanie!" I started to fake cry.

I was born an actress so don't mess with me

"Ugh fine! Just to make you shuddup" he said and sat beside me.

"Okay now this is C then this is D,E,F....... And finally C again" Darren said.