Chapter 33: I just want...

Savannah

I took one good look in the mirror and fixed my uniform.

"Back to school" I muttered and sighed then grabbed my school bag and left.

"Mom,I'm leaving" I yelled quickly,grabbing a granola bar and ran out of the door.

My mom,Therese and Darren are doubting me.The 3 people that I least expected.

I expected Monica to be the one but she actually comforted me and told me she doesn't believe what they say.She's a sweetie though she's evil deep down.Kidding!

Me and my mom had a bad argument last night about the news.

She doubted me.Guess whoever twisted the story really knows how to get the crowd and make them believe.

I cried myself to sleep that time with all those sick words the fans were calling me.

A tear escaped my eye as I entered the car.Another sigh escaped my lips as I sat down inside.

"Good morning,ma'am" the driver greeted.

"Good morning po" my voice cracked at the end but he didn't mind.

"To school po" I added,putting my bag down and opening the granola bar.

I took a bite and sighed once again,looking out the window.

Darren texted me again when I woke up.He said to go to the studio after school instead of his house because he has a recording and I can't be at his house at 12 since I'm still at school at that time.

I'm so nervous on what will happen later.

Ugh!! I need to focus on my back to school thing and not relationship things.

Should I go or should I not?

Whatever.

"We're here,ma'am" the driver said.

"Thank you po" I said then went out of the car,grabbing my bag.

I went down and stared at the building I saw a few months ago.

The usual feeling is still there.

Boy,am I glad to be back.Note the sarcasm? Ha ha ha.

I walked inside and had a lot of eyes staring right at me.

Just shrug it off,Savannah.Just shrug it off.

I walked towards my locker and opened it.

A note fell right on the floor.

"Meet me in the cafeteria.10:30.back table

- T"

Therese?

I couldn't tell since it was printed.Darn.

Only one way to find out.

I was about to get another granola bar to eat before class starts but then I heard the school bell ring.

"So much for eating" I said to myself.

I grabbed the granola bar and hid it in my pocket then grabbed my English and Social Studies text book.

After I locked my locker and opened the granola bar,I walked towards my classroom with all the books plus pencil case on my right arm.

I sat down at the second to the last row so that i won't get too noticed.