Chapter 17: Official

~ Savannah ~

Doesn't it suck? Doesn't it suck to wake up alone?If it does,You feel me.

When I woke up 5 minutes ago,no one was here.Now here I am re-reading the note Darren left me.

Morning Beautiful,

Sorry if we aren't there when you get up.We have something to do for you! A surprise!.So don't get mad k? As a sign of my sorry,Breakfast is served! See you later.

- Darren

Darn this boy! He makes the butterflies in my stomach erupt all the time.

I looked forward and saw my babies on the table.Bacon,Omelet and Rice + Orange Juice.

I sat up quickly and ran towards the table,tripping on my way.

"Mmm" I smiled and grabbed the spoon and fork.I was about to dig in when I saw another note.

I can tell you are already eating so dig in! Hahaha.After this take a bath,stinky.

-Darren

I started eating and boy! This thing is delicious.

I looked at the note again and saw there was something written below.

PS: I cooked the food! But if it tastes bad,You just have bad taste in food!

I rolled my eyes and stood up,going to the bathroom.

Then there was another not.How many post-it's does this kid have??

I picked out clothes for you! So bear with my clothing choice.

PS: I got Lynelle to help me :p

PSS: I have lots of post-it's

-Darren

This guy can read minds I guess.

I opened the shower and then hopped in and finished my business.

After that I grabbed my clothes and out it on.

I walked in front of the full-length mirror and smiled with satisfaction.

I wore a red and black checkered button up and black shorts.

My hair was left down then I got a pair of red converse.

Then another note was pasted on the upper right of the mirror.

You look gorgeous! Even though I can't see you,I know you are! Well of course!I picked the clothes out.(Weh?) Hahaha anyway! Don't even think on putting make up like powder,lipstick etc.K? You're pretty remember that.Anyway,Grab the bag inside the cabinet and walk of the room. See ya xx

-Darren

I grabbed the bag and walked out to be met with a paper on the floor with an arrow drawn on it.I looked at the arrow which was pointing to the left.

I got the arrow and then headed down the stairs which was on the left.Yeah.

Then I was met with another arrow pointing to my left again.

I turned around and saw a van waiting for me.

"Hi miss,Sir Darren sent me here to bring you to a few places before you could find him" the guy said.

Darren Espanto.You're killing me.

I hopped on the van and then waited to arrive in my first destination.