Chapter 14- Who saw?

Ashley's POV

After i finished reading the letter, i felt tears welling up in my eyes once again. I felt guiltiness inside of me, do to the reason i had spoke to him. Folding back the letter, i heard the door knob open, and in walked a man with a white gown.
" Hello Ms. Silva, i am your doctor, my name is Dr. Nicholas" he spoke, gennuinly shaking my hand.
" Hi doctor" i said, smiling reashurringly.
" Well, we've healed up some bruises, and gave you some medicine for the aching, are yoy feeling any better? Do you remember everything that happened exactly?" He asked, caustionsly, pulling out a clipboard from the counter, and holding out a pen.
" Umm, yes i feel better, and i remember everything perfectly" i said, sighing heavily.
" It seems to me you've been abused?" He said, more like a question, raising his eyebrow.
" Umm.." I thought about it for a moment.. Should i tell the truth? Should i tell him that i was abused physically and sexually by Justin and his friends?
" No , i-i wasn't" i said , quickly, " I'm in football and i kind of got tackled..."
" Umm, there is no report on here that you are in football" he said, giving me a confused expression.
" I-I just started" i giggled, nervously.
" Okay, then can you explain to me why your weight is way much lower than it should be?"
" I work out alot, and umm, i have diets.." I rambled.
" Well you need to be eating more, you cant be playing football at that weight, you could pass out" he spoke cautiously.
" Okay , i promise i'll eat more doctor" giving him a small smile.
" That would be great, well it looks like you are much better so we can actually release you today, is that okay with you?" He asked, placing the clipboard on the cubbie, hanging on the door.
" Yes, thats fine with me" i said, smiling widely.
" Okay, im going to go agead and tell the nurses to unplug these machines from your body, and you can go to the pharmacy to pick up some medication for the pain" he said, walking towards the door.
" Okay doctor thanks"
" My pleasure" he said, walking out and closing the door behind him.

______________________________

I was finally out of the hospital, holding on to my medication in one hand and my phone on the other. I didn't know whether to call my aunt to pick me up, or just find myself a hotel to sleep in. Im sure they already forgot about me..

Reaching a close shop near my house, i spotted something hanging from a light post. I inched closer, taking a better look at what it was, i gasped in shock. Oh my gosh how could this happen? How did they find out? No no ! I hadn't said a word to anyone.... The article said

' Teenager Ashley Silva, has been missing for over 2 months. Someone had spotted her last at Walmart, very late at night. Due to some recent rumours, we hear that this teenager was kidnapped by another teenger named Justin Bieber. If you have seen anything according to this case, please give us a call. Number is (123)456-7890'

They certanly suspect its him.. What if they caught him? He would go to jail for abusing me! But who saw me at Walmart? Who knows its Justin who kidnapped me?

______________________________

Author- who might it be? Who told saw Ashley being kidnapped? Take a guess and comment (: hope you liked ! Love you guys !! <3