Chapter Nine- Ryn

The hospital exploded on one side. I was on the other. The bomb went off near the elevators I'm stuck on this floor.

I squeezed Jeremy's arm, my nails digging into him. He didn't even care. He told me he would be right back. He went into the hallway and ran back to my room saying that there were gunman downstairs. I started choking on air. The other people on this floor were hysterical. Screaming and crying and throwing things. I couldn't take it either. I joined them. My sister had died by a gunman. My sister has been killed in a terrorist attack. Sadie had been killed the same way I'm going to die. I'm going to die like this. We're all going to die.

Jeremy had to grab my waist and arms to keep me from ripping my hair out. There were tears all over my face. I don't even know what had triggered me. Maybe just the fact that everyone around me was as insane as me had made me claw at the air like an animal. I don't really remember most of what had happened in those last few minutes. I just remember Jeremy having to keep me in a tight embrace to try to calm me down. I guess I collapsed again because I woke up a few hours later with Jeremy being punched by a man in black with an AK47.