8

Calum's POV

We've been driving for awhile now, it's pretty late and I can't sleep. I got up after the last movie finished but left Skyler in bed to let her rest. Ashton and Luke went to bed too, so now I'm playing Fifa with Michael trying to pass the time.

"So, how's being a taken man feel?" Michael asks. I laugh and sigh,

"I'm not taken, Mike," I mutter, "Not yet."

"WHAT?"  Michael's eyes widen, "I walk on you too literally getting it on in bed, and you say you aren't taken?" I nod, letting out a deep sigh.

"So are you like friends with benefits or..." 

"What the hell, Michael, no!" I exclaim, "And keep your voice down people are trying to sleep."

"Damn, I was just trying to prove a point and your over here bitching about it when--"

"CALUM!"I hear the all too familiar scream. Michael and I snap our heads in the direction, our eyes wide. We stand up in unison but I motion for him to stay as I rush to the back of the bus.

"Skyler!" I shout running to her side, kneeling and shaking her awake to comfort her, "Skyler, babe, wake up. Please tell me what happened." Skyler jolts up from her lying position and begins to sob, her face staining with tears.

"Calum, th-they were so real," Skyler whimpers, "So, so real." I sit down beside her and pull her close into my chest, stroking her hair as she snuggles into me more.

"Shhh, Sky. I'm here okay, I'm here," I say softly, trying to calm her down, "What was it about this time?" I ask, just like I used too whenever she had nightmares. I found that it helped her when she opened up about them, calming her down. She swallows,

"I was at one of your concerts, an- and I was watching from the side," She starts, "I don't know why, but after the concert someone backed me into a corner. They started beating me, Cal. Kicking, punching, throwing things at me. Anything you think of they were doing." I looked at her horrified at the thought of Skyler, m best friend, the girl I love, getting beaten or hurt.

"It's alright because that will never happen, okay?" She nods, "I promise it'll never happen, as long as I'm here." I kiss her hair and rub her shoulder for assurance.

"Do you remember any of the people or what they looked like?" I ask out of curiosity. Her face goes white. She looks at me, and bites her lip holding back tears threatening to escape. "Skyler? Hey, hey, hey, you can tell me. Who was it?" Skyler looks away, unable to say the name directly to my face,

"Luke."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

DAMNNNNN...... DANIEL! jkjk I had too

I know it's short

Anyways Thank you for all the support I've been getting, and remember DONT BE A SILENT READER!!! Like, follow, and vote!

- Amber xx