Ch. 2 All Hell Breaks Loose In the USA

~With New York

“C-c-coffee…” New York stuttered, shaking violently. Without her coffee (though she’d never admit she’s an addict), she was lost. She couldn’t think straight, her head hurt, and she shook like someone who’d just heard a banshee’s foul scream.

Suddenly, sanctuary stared back at her, and a small smile wiggled onto her face. A coffee machine…right there…with no one around it at all. New York wobbled toward the shiny piece of metal, her soul almost completely sucked out of her. Suddenly, someone was in front of her.

Between her and her coffee.

“Yo!” New York started, trying to get the stranger’s attention.

“SHUT UP YOU BLOODY WANKER!”

New York staggered back in surprise. She knew this person all too well. “England…?” she asked, a bit unsure. She hadn’t seen him in years? Could it really be…? “Do you remember me?”

England showed no signs of recognizing her. “NO AND I DON’T BLOODY CARE TO EITHER!”

New York’s eye twitched and she could hear the Brooklyn accent seeping into her voice. “What’chu say to me!?” she hissed in a low voice. England grimaced and was about to repeat the sentence when New York socked him in the jaw.

“DON’T F***** TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!” she snarled. She pushed England again, causing the bewildered man to fall on the coffee machine. The fragile coffee maker made a loud noise and stopped working. New York looked at it in astonishment. Her gaze snapped to England who was on the ground groaning.

New York grit her teeth, eyes going wide. “WELCOME TO NEW YORK, PUNK!”

England winced as he saw her fist fly towards his face.

~With Georgia and Hawaii, who were now alone waiting for New York.

“I’LL F***** KILL YOU! YOU BROKE MY COFFEE MAKER!”

Hawaii staggered back, shocked. “W-what was that?” she stuttered, trying to make sense of the situation. Georgia sighed. “Calm down, hun. Sounds like regular old New York to me.”

“T-that’s New York!?”

“Unfortunately.”

“Well what do we do?” Hawaii asked, trying to stay out of the main scene.

Georgia was about to respond when a loud voice said,

“HELL YEAH! IT’S A FULL OUT WAR!”

“Oh dear.” Georgia moaned, shaking her head. “Let’s go get New York. She’s ruining this before it starts. Does Texas really feel the end to make this worse?”

Georgia and Hawaii hurried to where the coffee maker broke, only to see New York being held back by Pennsylvania, England being helped up by some countries, and Texas (that nub, Georgia’s thoughts) cheering and laughing from the sideline.

“Go get’em New York! Show ‘em what we’re about!” Texas hollered, shaking his fist in the air. Georgia and Hawaii sweatdropped.

“New York, hun.”

New York stopped struggling at the sight of Georgia. She frowned. “Really?”

“Really.”

New York shook of Pennsylvania and tugged on her sweat jacket. “Okay, Georgia, I’ll stop. Maybe I’ll finish later…you know, by a dumpster? Finish him NYC style!”

Hawaii shook her head. “Miss New York…maybe we should finish looking around?”

“What?”