Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sid's POV

I felt my jaw suddenly drop and started dangling as the I heard what my mother said. Married? He's getting freaking married? I knew he was with someone else but come on! Wait, why should I care?

"Hello? Sid? Hello?" called mom, I quickly wiped the tears that somehow slipped out and assured mom that I was still here.

"Oh, good," mom breathed in relief. "I thought you hung up." she whispered.

"No, I'm still here..." I told her quietly. The happiness that I was feeling suddenly vanished. Gosh, now I wish I never called mom. "Look, mom I got to go...I'll talk to you soon." I said.

"WHAT? WAIT BUT YOU JUST CALLED!" Mom shouted. I sighed deeply knowing that I'm just hurting my mom every time.

"Sorry mom." I said before pressing the off button. I threw my phone on the bed and laid on my bed. He mated with Violet so that means he's not really my mate anymore. Even if we weren't mates, its not like I never liked Stark before. I liked so much. Tears began dripping down my cheeks.

Why?

I'm not so sure anymore.

My head hit the pillow and I slowly fell asleep after crying about the mate that rejected me.

**

"Wake up! Oh child, I swear I will throw you in ocean again!" screamed a familiar person. My eyes shot open as I remembered what happened last time. My body bolted out of the bed, I turned around to see granny wearing a big smirk on her face.

She placed her hands on her skinny hips and gave me a wink. One of my eyebrows raised as I took in granny's appearance. She was wearing yellow summer dress with a white cardigan. Her hair was pulled in a bun. She also was wearing white flats and the bracelet that grandpa gave her on her 40th birthday.

"Well, what do you think?" granny asked doing a little twirl but stopped half way. She grunted and grabbed her left hip while mumbling "Never doing that again."

"You look great grams but why are you dressed up?" I asked eyeing her suspiciously. What was this old lady up to this time? Granny's eyes twinkled in amusement and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, your grandfather and I are throwing a little pool party outside. Since today is the last day you will be just a werewolf. WE thought it would amazing to throw a little party for you, Everyone is downstairs so you better get ready." she informed before slipping out of my room. I watched my granny leave but she suddenly stopped.

"By the way, Drew is downstairs waiting for you so I think you should hurry up." she told me and giving me a wink.

_______________________________________________________________-

I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT I SHALL UPLOAD LATER!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: