Chapter 15

I probably won't be updating more often due to school. Its starting tomorrow for me, YAY.....not really lol but yay at the fact that imma be a JUNIOR!!! Hahahahha kay enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

Sid's POV

His question had shocked me. Drew's eyes were fixed on me, he was searching my face hoping to for the answer. My eyes narrowed as I repeated the question over in my head. Did I have a mate now? I mean he did move on and marked someone else so that doesn't make us mates right? Yes, I didn't have a mate now. I looked up at Drew's dull grey eyes and with confidence I shook my head as a no. He sighed in relief and bent down to plant a surprising kiss on my lips. The kiss was slow but amazing. It was perfect. He broke the kiss but kept his strong arms wrapped around me. A smile slowly spread across his face as we stared at each other. I never had felt so much love, it was strange honestly. Drew placed his head on my left shoulder and sighed heavily.

"Are you alright?" I asked breaking our embrace, Drew smiled and nodded. His eyes narrowed and then gazed out into the open field. It was slowly starting to become awkward, I wonder if he regretted that he kissed me? I peeked at Drew who had his eyes locked on at the trees far ahead. After gathering my guts, I turned to Drew and grabbed his left hand. He immediately responded by snapping his head toward me. Confusion invaded his face as he glanced at our hands and then at my face.

"Do you regret kissing me?" I mumbled keeping my face down. My hands began trembling, he didn't like the kiss, yeah I knew it! Gosh, I feel embarrassed now. I feel like a cheap whore! I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand go under my chin. Tingles spread everywhere on my body. It wasn't the special tingles you get with your mate but they were special to me. My eyes met his stormy grey ones. He shook his head and pecked my lips again. God, his lips against mine felt wonderful.

His hand dropped from my face and he grabbed the notepad again. He scribbled down something before handing it to me. I looked at what he wrote.

"No, I love it. I'm sorry I was just lost in a thought."

So, he doesn't regret it! My heart started beating faster as I looked at the words "I loved it" I felt like jumping up and down like a five year old. I grinned at him before giving him a big hug. He deserved it, he was helping me out of the whole Stark situation but I must say that Callum helped me the most.

Callum,

I wonder where he is. He said he was going to leave today, even though I didn't know for that long....he was my best friend. His smiling face appeared in my mind causing me to smile. His jokes from yesterday began playing in my head. He made me feel special, something I thought I would never feel. Callum made me feel like I belonged in this world. The words that he said to me before entering his Aunt's salon ringed in my head. I felt something land on my lap, I glanced down to see Drew's handwriting.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded weakly and cuddled into his chest. Kissing Drew reminded me of the Callum's kiss. His lips tasted so sweet, honestly better than Drew's. Callum's kiss was only a peck on the lips but there for so many emotions behind it. Drew's kiss was more like lust, desire and a pinch of love. Maybe I was wrong, maybe there was love. I shoved all my thoughts aside and decided to keep my head in this date.

"Drew?" I called, Drew glanced at me and then at my lips before nodding. I moved away from his chest and looked at him. Should I ask about his mate? Did I have the right? I mean maybe he didn't want to tell me.

"Do you have a mate?" I asked in a whisper. Drew's smile vanished was replaced with an ugly frown. His whole face turned dark. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.....

He snatched the notepad and began writing. I noticed his hand kept tightening around the pen as he wrote. He was clearly in pain, I wish I never asked. He held out the notepad for me. I looked at the book before glancing at Drew who was looking at me with this anxious look. With a shaky hand, I took the notepad and read quietly to myself.

"Yes, I did. She was beautiful, I loved her more than anything. Her name was Jenny, she died in a plane crash when she was coming over here with my parents. All three of them were killed. I miss her so much but I know I have to move on."

That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. Drew took the notepad and placed it next to him. Wow, even though grams already told me this, I couldn't help but react like how I did before. Poor Drew, he doesn't even deserve that!

"Is that why you don't talk?" I questioned. Drew didn't nod or anything, he took the notepad again and scribbled something down. He handed it back to me.

"She took my voice with her when she died." I read out loud.

__________________________________

Okay the last sentence was so SAD!! Imma cry, imma cry!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: