Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The whole ride, Drew was on my mind. He lost his poor mate. He was alone....just like me. His grey eyes appeared in my mind, his eyes held so much pain. It hurt to look him in the eye. The car stopped, I glanced out the window to see we were home. I sighed deeply before exiting my grandfather's car. I noticed that the elderly couple was silent after the whole Drew talk. I guess they knew Drew's family well. I waited in front of the door for my grandfather to open the front door. He wobbled over with granny; they still had frowns on their faces. Slowly, grandpa lifted his key and stabbed it in the key hole. He quietly opened up the old door and drifted inside. Granny gave me a weak smile before entering her home. I decided it was best that I leave them alone so I walked to my bedroom. I pushed my bedroom door open and jumped on my king size bed. I smiled a bit as I found myself in a comfortable spot. I was exhausted, not because it was long day; it was because my life was going a bit fast for me. Everything was happening way too quickly. I stayed in the position for a while I kept thinking about Drew. He sure was handsome guy; it was strange because I felt kind of connected to him. I'm not allowed to have feelings for another guy right? Because I have a mate except he doesn't want to be with me. I decided to just leave my thoughts aside; I pulled the covers on top of me and cuddled with pillow that was next to me. Slowly, I felt my eyelids shut and I was falling into a deep sleep.

1:03 A.M.

My eyes shot open as I felt something burning inside my body. A scream escaped my lips, I fell off the bed and clutched my heart. Tears began spilling down my cheeks as I grasped chest. It felt like someone set fire inside my heart. I cried harder, the door slammed open and I saw my grandparents standing there with worried expressions. Granny rushed toward my side and began demanding her husbands for certain things. She placed me on the bed while I kept crying and asking her what was going on. I felt the burning suddenly disappear, I started breathing heavily. My breathing became uneven; I noticed that Granny was giving me strange looks.

"What happened?" I asked between breaths. She narrowed her eyes and then looked back at me.

"Did you find your mate?" she questioned, my eyes widen as I heard her question. I nodded still gazing at my granny who looked quite angry.

"He didn't want me." I explained remembering that bastard's face. I wiped the tears off my cheeks. "What was that burning?" I asked her.

"Your mate just mated with someone and that means that you are no longer his real mate. Whoever he mated is his real mate." whispered granny.

"You can't do that! We're soul mates right!" I argued getting up from the bed.

"He never claimed you Sid. He claimed-"she was saying but I cut her off.

"Violet, he claimed Violet." I answered mostly to myself.

"Who is Violet? Is that reason you left?" asked granny. I still hadn't told granny why I even left. I mean I never got the chance too! I told her everything from the very beginning. Granny occasionally nodded and frowned as I told her my tale.

"I see...well if he mated with someone else then so can you." Granny said smiling brightly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm going help you find a new mate Sid." Granny whispered.

"I don't know Granny..." I said plopping down on my bed. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I didn't even get a chance to win him back. Granny sat down and hugged me.

"I wanted to at least try and win him back." I mumbled still crying my heart out. I did love him.

"I know and I'm sorry. There still is a chance to do that you know." granny said, I lifted my head off her shoulder and gave her a puzzled look.

"How?" I pressed.

"Even though he mated with someone else, he can't replace that little bit of love he is suppose to have for his mate."

"He never loved me." I huffed turning to look at the couch. He never did, hell he even said he didn't.

"Lies!" hissed granny. "Sid even if he did love you, are you really going to try and be with him? I mean he harrassed you many times and on top of that he rejected you! Honestly, I think you should think about this. Do you want to go back to the man who left you in the dust?" she asked.

"Think about it honey." called granny before she left me alone in my room.

_____________________________________________________________________

I shall update probably tomorrow or the next day so do not WORRRYYYYy!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: