Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sid's POV

I sighed deeply feeling lazy and tired as I dragged my feet toward the front door. All I wanted was some food in my belly. All of sudden, grandpa

"Sid, why is this woman bending so low?" he asked from the living room. I rolled my eyes knowing that he probably switched back to the women excise channel.

"JERRY! What in the name of god are you watching?" shrieked grandma suddenly; I ignored the old couple as I opened the front door.

"I think it's a young woman's ass." answered grandpa in a confused voice which caused granny to yell like a mad woman.

A little girl stood there dressed in a yellow Girl Scout outfit. She was adorable! Her light brown hair was in two pigtails under her yellow hat, she stood there with a proud look on her face. Her blue eyes twinkled with excitement. Her left hand was gripping tightly on her a little bag filled with delicious cookies while the other hand was with a clipboard.

"Hello there" she squeaked, showing off her blue and green braces. I squatted down to her height and gave her one of my real smiles. I honestly loved little children; I believe they are god's gift.

"Would you like to buy some cookies?" she asked in a whisper. I think she was afraid that I would say no, I smiled lightly and bobbed my head furiously. Seriously, who could reject a cute little girl like her?

I was about to respond when I heard a loud yet deep voice interrupted me. I glanced away from the girl and up to see a boy around my age standing there with a worried look on his face.

A very beautiful face.

I couldn't help but gawk at this godlike man in front of me. His black hair looked shiny due to the shining sun, his bright blue eyes just like his sisters were dazzling and his kissable lips were begging to me kissed. I quickly snapped myself out of my daze, no matter how attractive this boy was....he was nothing like Stark.

"Um, I'm really sorry about my little sister." the boy said in an awkward voice, he scratched his neck feeling uncomfortable.

"Uh...it's no big deal...but yeah she wanted me to buy some cookies! Uh yes, let me buy some cookies!" I blabbed feeling nervous as I began digging through my jean pockets for some cash. I found ten dollars which the little girl happily took. She handed me my box of cookies which I couldn't wait to dig into.

I was about to close the door shut when the boy suddenly spoke up again. Slowly, I removed my eyes from the ground and let them travel to his face. His full lips were tugging a gorgeous smile.

"Polly why don't you wait for me by the car okay?" he said to the little girl whose name was Polly. She nodded eagerly and bounced away to his car.

"I hope you don't mind but I actually know the people who live here and I know for a fact that they don't have another person living with them." he spoke in a calm voice, his eyes were filled with confusion and shock.

"Err, that's actually because I just moved in with my grandparents." I told him, tugging on my shirt sleeve nervously. Could you blame me though? I mean this is my first time that I actually talked to a person that's my age and who happens to be a very cute guy! Suddenly the guy decides to lean in, he was dangerously close to my face. I held back the blush that was trying to appear on my cheeks.

"Well, so does that mean you're witch your grandmother was talking about?" he whispered, his minty breath blew across my face almost causing me to moan.

My body suddenly became stiff because of his question. My eyes were wide and my jaw was dangling. How the hell did he know! I was about ask when he suddenly used his pointer finger to close my mouth shut.

"You know you are actually pretty cute right now, I can't wait to see you when you truly transform." He whispered causing shivers to run down my spine. He then turned around leaving me standing there in a daze.

"Tell your grandparents that Chad says hi!" he yells as he walks away from my house and to his sister who was waiting next to black Audi S5. She waved bye at me but I just stood there. The car sped off but not before Chad who sent me a dazzling smile.

After for a few mintues, I finally walked back into the house to see my grandparents still yelling each other. Grandma was yelling behind the marble counter while grandpa was in sitting in the yellow dining chair stuffing food down his throat.

"You can't watch stuff like that Jerry!" she yelled, jealously and anger dripping onto every word. She shook her head like a crazy woman and began shoving stuff into the fridge.

"Grams! Calm down! Gramps didn't really even know what he was watching." I explained, honestly he really didn't, I'm honestly thinking that the man is losing his eyes and ears. Grandma sighs and nods in understanding.

"So anyways, let's eat." says grandma feeling happy again. I smiled and sat down in my seat. I dug into my food but then stopped suddenly.

"Grandma, whose Chad?" I asked.

I shall post tomorrow!!! PINK PROMISE!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: