Chapter 22

BITCHESSS!!! I AM BACK!!! .....finally lol but sorry for not uploading! Honestly I had so much shit piling up which kept me away from writing! BUT NOW THAT'S GONEEEE bwahahahaha anyways here ya goo!!!!

***************************************************************************

Chapter 22

Sid's POV

I stared down at the crowd that was gazing at me in amazement. My eyes closed and took a deep breath. My body felt strange. It felt powerful. I could feel my new powers running through my body. My hands formed into fists, I slowly landed on the ground right in front of my grandparents and the rest of the crew. All eyes were on me. Curiosity swirled around in everyone's' eyes.

"Sweetheart?" called my beautiful grandmother, her eyes held worry as she analyzed me. I turned toward her and grinned. I couldn't have felt better.

"I feel great." I whispered, I gasped when I heard my voice. It sounded different but good different. I raised an eyebrow at my grandmother who was looking at me proudly. Her light pink lips were formed into huge smile.

"Oh, honey you have no idea how different you are." Grandma said with the smile still plastered on her face. Grandpa nodded with small smile.

"Yeah Sid, you look even more hot!" Chad exclaimed and Derrick nodded furiously.

"Oh you are so lucky that we're gay because honey....you don't want me to finish that sentence."

Derrick explained causing me giggle. I actually laughed when granny smacked him on the head.

"Alright everyone, let's get back to the backyard!" Melissa yelled, the crowd murmured and glanced at me before retreating back to the house. I was walking along with Chad when I was pulled aside by Drew.

We stopped and stared at each other. I could granny pushing the others forward so we could have some alone time. I smiled as Chad mumbled under his breath as he walked away his mate and my grandparents.

His soft hand held my chin; he met my eyes and then looked at my lips. He leaned forward and our lips met. Slowly, my arms wrapped around his neck and I held him closer.

Just then I heard loud wolf whistle. We broke apart and looked over to where we heard the whistle. There stood Derrick, Chad and Kelvin with funny looks. Kelvin started barking like a dog while Chad and Derrick started acting like their kisses. Kelvin probably noticed and stepped away.

"Oh, look gay porn!" he squealed.

"Shut up Kelvin, you wish you had this!" Chad teased while modeling and blowing a kiss to Kelvin.

"You don't have tittes though so no I don't. " Kelvin said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"So?" Chad said placing his hands on his hips.

"So, you don't have tittes and I like tittes." Kelvin explained with an attitude. Chad gasped loudly and

looked at Derrick who was trying not to laugh.

"Tittes aren't everything!" he yelled.

"No, but they are something, my friend." Kelvin said in a deep voice. "They are god's creation and we should accept and treat them correctly." Kelvin said in his deep voice. I looked at Drew and we both started cracking up. What the hell is wrong with that boy?

"Wow, you have problems."Derrick said while chuckling. Kelvin shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"I'm stating facts here dude." He told him. "I mean its TITTES!" he yelled. Chad shook his head and looked at us.

"Your granny is calling you back so let's go!" he said before leaving with Derrick. I smiled and walked with Drew back to our house.

When we returned to my house, I noticed that half of guests were gone. I glanced around to see my grandparents and Melissa walking into the house. They were both discussing something with Melissa trailed behind them. Drew was listening to Derrick while Kelvin and Chad were arguing about tittes. I strolled into the house and inside the living room to see the three adults having an intense converstation.

"Sid! There you are!" granny exclaimed getting up from her seat and coming toward me. She rested her

hands on my shoulder and said "we need to start training."

**********************************************************************************

Boo ya bitches! Lol finally updated!

Anyways

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: