Chapter 11

Okay so a lot of people wants me to skip to ahead.....that's stupid. If I do that then it'll ruin everything, the whole point about this book is Sid actually gaining confidence and then facing her mate later but with strength, I mean I want readers to see how she actually makes new friends and how she changes slowly. I hate books on here like how one minute this bitch is nerd that got rejected and then five months she's like a badass! Like,...what? No, it will be like that but with more details. IT will get better, trust me.

ANYWAYS

ENJOOOYYYYYYYY

Chapter 11

Sid's POV

The lights flickered on, blinding for a few seconds. I could hear loud shouting and movement as my eyes tried to adjust. I blinked a couple of times when finally the things around me stopped being blurry. My grandmother and grandfather appeared behind me surprising me a but. Granny hugged me with a big smile plastered across her wrinkly face.

"Oh honey! Do you like it?" gushed grandma as her eyes wandered around the beautifully decorated house.

"Uh, what is this for?" I asked ignoring her question. Of course I liked it but what the hell was it for? My

birthday is in four days, maybe an early birthday party?

Grandma slapped my arm playfully while grinning at everyone. Her slim finger pointed to the giant banner that hung behind the guests. My eyebrows rose as I read the banner quietly to myself. It said "Welcome to Europe, Sid!" in large bold black letters except for my name, it was pink and cursive.

"Oh." I mumbled feeling a tad bit embarrassed. I noticed Chad suddenly appear from the crowd, he was wearing a dazzling smile on his face. He strutted over to me with a two boys behind him. They too were good looking. The guy on Chad's left was a Blondie, he had dark grey eyes that held so much emotion. He looked alarmed the whole time. I could tell he was kind of the quiet guy. The guy had black v neck shirt with dark jeans with black chucks. The boy on Chad's right was eager fellow. His eyes kept wandering back girls while holding a smirk on his face. You could immediately tell that this guy was a player but not a jack ass kind of player, he was like a nice player.

"Sid! Nice to see ya again!" exclaimed Chad, giving me a unexpected hug. His warm body pressed against mine, he smelled like Old Spice. I broke the hug and then looked at his friends.

"Sid, I like you to meet my two best friends," Chad said taking a step back. He put his arm around the quiet guy who just stood there motionless and the player guy who just grinned at me.

"This guy right here," Chad said patting the quiet guy. 'is Drew, he doesn't talk that often." informed Chad. Drew gave me a small smile before letting his face have this blank look.

"This dude right here," Chad said patting the other guy. "is Kelvin, he is kind of a dick and a flirt so try to stay away from him." Chad informed but then gained a punch in the stomach by Kelvin.

"Bitch." gasped Chad while clutching onto his stomach. I smiled at the two boys who glared at each other. Drew looked at them in disappointment and then shook his head making his blonde locks bounce around. I was about to walk to where my grandparents were when I felt my hand being grabbed. I looked to see Kelvin holding onto my hand with sexy smirk tugging on his full lips.

"How you doin baby?" he asked in deep manly voice. I giggled at him, what the hell was that? He pressed his lips on my hand causing a blush to appear on my cheeks.

"Are you French?" he asked in sweet voice. I was about answer when Chad suddenly spoke up.

"No, she's Jamaican." he said sarcastically causing me to chuckle lightly.