Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I pushed the bowl away from after gulping down my orange juice. Three more days until my birthday. The day when I turn 16 and a witch. I felt a bit sacred for some reason. I didn't know that much about witches. Worry took over me, would I be a good witch? How will it effect me? Will I become better than I am? I sunk in my chair as I thought more about it. The kitchen door creaked open, I spotted a tan heel step inside the small kitchen. My eyes traveled up to the face to see it was a beautiful woman. Her long blonde curly hair was flowing, her dark green eyes were staring at me curiously. A smile spread across her face as she click clacked her way toward me. Who was this woman?

"Sid! How are you? Did you enjoy the party that I threw you?" she questioned as she pulled out the wooden chair that was next to me. She sat down with her eyes glued to me.

"Oh thanks but....uh who are you again?" I asked in confusion. I don't ever recall ever meeting or seeing her. Her bright red lips pulled in a frown for a second, she stuck her hand out in front of me. Her golden bracelets jingled.

"I'm sorry I forgot we didn't meet in person. My name is Melissa, I'm Chad's mother." she replied flashing her pearly whites at me. I nodded in realization and shook her hand. "Your grandmother has told me so much about you! Are you excited about becoming a witch?" she said in a happy tone.

My smile slowly vanished as soon as she asked. Melissa must of noticed because she stopped grinning. She touched my hand, I glanced up at her with a questioning look. What was strange was that Melissa reminded me of my mother.

"I'm afraid." I whispered in a cracked tone. Her hand gripped mine.

"Don't worry, you are going to love being a witch in fact you are talking to one." Melissa. I lifted my head, how could I forget? Granny told me that Melissa was a witch!

"Yes, I am a witch and if you like I can help you along with Chad and your grandmother." Melissa said.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief. Melissa nodded furiously.

"Alright, well I'll talk to you later. I need to see your grandmother." she explained getting up from her seat. She gave me a quick hug and opened the kitchen door.

"Bye!" she called while walking through the door. I was about yell "bye" back but she was gone. I sighed deeply and stood up. I placed the my bowl and my glass in the sink before walking out of the kitchen. I strolled outside of the house. I glanced around, taking in the new place.

I honestly didn't even know where granny really lived. Like I know she lived in France but I don't even know where. I mean she just zapped me here. I decided to just shove that thought aside. I didn't care where the hell I was right now. As long as I stayed away from Stark and my family.

Stark.

I still couldn't believe that he would do that. He made love with another girl. Did he not care at all about me at all? I still cannot believe that he was my mate. I huffed and marched down the street. Yes, I had no idea where the heck I was going but I felt like going somewhere. I sighed as I saw a happy couple strolling across the street. The girl leaned toward the boy and planted a kiss on his cheek. She giggled and clutched his arm to her chest while they walked. I looked away not wanting to think about couples anymore, walking away was the best thing I could do. Thinking about where I could go, my eyes spotted a coffee place. It was very cute in my opinion. I rushed toward the café, I pushed the heavy door and entered the coffee place. The smell of coffee invaded my nostrils. There were a few people in here. I glided behind the fourth person that was standing in line. I felt my jean pockets checking to see if I had money, I mentally yelled "yay" as I felt the cash that granny gave me earlier. I waited patiently behind an older woman that was on her phone. I noticed that she was speaking in English but accent was very thick. I could barely understand her. Moving my head to the side, I saw there were now only two people in line. I groaned getting inpatient, my eyes moved to the clock that was on the wall and then at the counter.