Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Sid's POV

I fell on my bed creating a "poof" sound. I sighed deeply as I stared up at the ceiling. Nothing ever right for me, it never did. Loud talking erupted from the living room. I could hear perfectly because of my excellent hearing but I chose not to. What's done is done; even if they wanted to apologize it would never ever change things. I know it's harsh but honestly I'm not the forgiving type. I never was and never will be. I suddenly heard my phone ringing, I glanced at the caller ID to see it was my dad.

"Hello?"

"Sid?! How dare you say something like that to your brother!" yelled dad.

"What?" I asked in confusion. What was he talking about this time!

"You broke your relationship with him?" he shouted. If you could see, my dad liked my brother the most because he was going to the Beta.

"Uh yes but I have a reason why though-" I was saying but he cut me off.

"TELL HIM YOUR SORRY NOW!" he screamed.

"But you aren't even listening to what I'm say-" I was trying to say but he cut me off again.

"DO IT RIGHT NOW! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TREATING YOUR BROTHER LIKE SHIT!" he yelled on top of his lungs.

"Dad, you aren't even listening!" I yelled back.

"Sid, I swear to go if you don't go back and apologize to your brother right now. You will no longer have a father." Spoke my father.

I could feel my eyes turning wet. Was he serious? He's not even listening to me!

"Dad, you aren't even listening to me, I didn't do anything to him!" I cried, more tears ran down my cheeks.

"Sid go do it!" he spoke, his voice getting louder.

"But dad, he's been treating me like shi-" I was saying but my dad interrupted me.

"That's it, we're done Sid. You are no longer my daughter. You disrespect me for the last time!" he yelled before hanging up one.

What. The. Fuck?

My own father just shut me off like that! I wiped the tears away from my cheeks and jumped back onto my bed. More tears poured down my cheeks. I slowly calmed myself but I still kept crying silently. I stayed on my bed for several minutes until I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. A yawn escaped my lips making me cuddle into my blanket. A few seconds later I was fast asleep and dropped into my dreams.

********

My eyes flickered open as I heard loud banging coming from downstairs. I threw my blanket off my body and marched down the steps. It was coming from the living room. I glanced around to see what was going on but all I could spot was my family and Stark's family standing in the living room chatting. I rubbed my eyes and looked around for my mom. I spotted her in the kitchen with Mrs. Winters aka Alpha Female. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. My mom was fixing dinner with Mrs. Winters. I looked around again feeling confused and slightly left out. Why were the Winters here? I knew my father wasn't here so that was good. I don't think I want to ever see or hear that man anymore ever again. I mean he didn't even give me a chance to explain! I shoved the thought aside and focused on now.

"Ma, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked her while clutching her left elbow in my hand. My flickered her eyes at me and then at the food on the stove.

Mrs. Winters probably noticed because she quickly assured my mom that she would take care of the food. I thanked her and dragged my mom away from the kitchen. We walked away from the guests and into the game room.