Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Sid's POV

My eyes were glued to the crumpled up paper in my hand. Why did he want he want me to meet him there? I moved my eyes away from the white sheet of paper and toward the large window behind my bed. I glanced back at my bedroom door, if I walked out the front door then granny would probably shoot me since this was my party but if I sneak out using my bedroom window and also left the shower running then there might be a chance that I won't die so soon. I shrugged my shoulders before throwing the piece of paper in the trash can and jumping out the window. I felt the wet grass tickling my feet as soon as I landed on the front lawn. Everyone was already in the back yard so that was good thing. Quietly, I sneaked toward the large bush that was a few feet away and hid there for a few seconds just to double check if I was alone. I sprinted down the street after taking a few breaths, I ran all the way to the park which was about ten minutes away. I wonder why he wanted to meet in private. I skipped through the park gates feeling giddy inside. The green trees shook lightly as the wind blew against them. A few leaves fell on me as I jogged down the little pathway. My eyes were searching for the beautiful, silent man. Where in the world was this guy? I looked around when I saw a mop dark hair above a large bush. A smile made its way across my face as I saw him. Although his back was towards me, I could tell he looked very fine. He was dressed in a pair tan khaki shorts and dark purple collared shirt. One of his hands was in his short pockets while his other was one was holding something. I started walking toward him, hopping over the green bush that was blocking my way. I tapped on his shoulder lightly while wearing the biggest smile I could. For some reason, this man just made my heart beat faster. Not as fast as my mate though. I shoved the thought of "him" aside. She didn't need any sad emotions ruining this moment.

"Hey," I whispered looking at him with a shy smile. Drew flashed me a gorgeous smile before pulling me in a quick kiss. Small sparks flew as I felt him close. It felt like the whole world stopped and it was just us too having this incredible moment.

He broke the kiss which caused me to whimper. Drew smirked cockily at me, his eyes held amusement as he stared down at me. I rolled my eyes and kept my arms wrapped around him. I'm not going hesitate about him anymore. Screw Stark. He didn't care for me, he moved on with another woman and that means I can move on. That means that I can find love too.

I can find a new mate also.

This was a wonderful night and I'm glad I came here to see this amazing guy. Something about him just made me want him more every time I saw him. We were both in pain from our loss and we just felt perfect for each other.

We felt connected.

"So why'd you tell me to come here?" I suddenly asked. Drew looked down and brought something up. It was single red rose that was attached to burgundy colored card. My name was written in gold cursive letters. My eyebrows lifted as I held the gift in my hands.

"Thank you." I said grinning and sniffing the rose. I always loved roses especially red roses. I opened up the card to see the familiar gold cursive writing again.

"Since today is your last day, I wanted to make it special. When you turn into a witch, you change...a lot. So I thought it would be nice if we could spend the last night before your birthday here. I use to come here a lot with my mate. We use to have picnics and run in our wolves."

I smiled as I finished reading. This was really sweet and kind of him. I placed the gift next to a large tree and then faced Drew. He raised an eyebrow and then looked at the gift.

"Don't you want to go for a run?" I questioned placing my hands on my hips. Drew's confusion vanished as soon as I asked him. He nodded with excitement and stripped off his purple polo shirt. His very nice body took my attention right away. I gawked at him which caused him to smirk again.

He wiggled his eyebrows while I just rolled my eyes. I went behind a tree and stripped off my clothes. I morphed into my brown wolf and trotted over to see Drew in his wolf form. He was grey colored wolf with a large brown spot under his belly. I nudged him playfully and chuckled as he fell. He was cute. I suggested that we play tag so for at least an hour we chased each other around. Of course we weren't in the park; the woods were right behind the park. We just had to jump over the large wall that was separating woods and the park. After chasing each other, we went back to the spot where we left our clothes. We then hurried back to the party that my granny threw. Knowing her, the party probably didn't even end yet. We wandered back to my house, grinning at each other. Drew suddenly captured my hand, I looked at him surprised and he just gave me a smile. We strolled in the backyard to see my granny and everyone chatting and dancing. I could see that it was already very dark which meant that it was almost my birthday. My eyes moved toward my watch that was attached to my wrist.

It was 11:38 p.m.

I gulped loudly as I dropped my wrist and looked straight ahead.

22 minutes left.

It was almost time.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love, peace & cookies(: