Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Sid's POV

My left eye began to twitch as I watched my granny strut out. I swear she's a strange, strange woman and I'm kind of worried about her too. After shutting the bedroom door shut, I began searching inside my closet for something to wear. There was no way in hell that I was wearing a bathing suit. I stripped down to my light pink underwear and my lacey white bra. My eyes were focused on the mirror in front of me that was showing my horrifying reflection. My body looked saggy, almost like a old fat woman's. I looked at myself in shame. What else could I do? Sure, whatever Callum told me was true but it was still going to take some time to get use to.

"Maybe good things will start happening now." I muttered to myself after moving my gaze at the window. The weather was beautiful. The sun was shining brightly, the sky was blue, and the birds were chirping happily, A sigh escaped my lips as I continued to gaze at nature's beauty,

Few minutes after searching my whole closet, I decided on a white tank top with yellow sun wearing shades and some white shorts. I slipped on my hot pink flip flops and then I walked down the stairs. For some reason, I felt nervous about going downstairs. Today was my last day. The last day that I'll just be a werewolf. How is this even going to work? Am I going to look different? I know I'll get stronger but how strong? Can I actually be something better? There many questions that just kept appearing in my head. I tried to find the answers but I couldn't. I had no idea what was going to happen.

Was I scared?

Fuck yeah.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see a cheerful Chad standing with big grin plastered on his handsome face. His eyes were twinkling with excitement as he hugged me tightly. His delicious scent attacked my nostrils. Wait, this is something different. He smells like strawberries instead of vanilla and the only person that has the strawberry scent is...

"Hey guys!" chirped a person behind Chad.

Derrick.

I broke the hug to see a happy Derrick wearing a white tank top and blue shorts. He smiled at me and then winked at Chad who rolled his eyes playfully. Derrick gave me a brotherly hug and then started chatting about what happened to him at work. All three of us strolled outside where everyone was. I saw granny talking with Mellissa. Grandpa was chatting with his older buddies while drinking his vodka. Kelvin was already flirting with some the girls that I like to call "whores". I plopped down on the seat that was next to the outside bar that granny had made two years ago. Derrick and Chad were getting so into whatever they were talking about that they didn't really realize that I was gone. I didn't mind honestly, I kind of wanted to be alone so it didn't really matter.

Wait, where's Drew?

My body suddenly bolted out of the seat. My eyes began analyzing everyone at the party. No Drew. I could feel my heart breaking. Maybe he didn't come but granny said he was here so then where the hell is he? I began chewing on my lower lip anxiously as I searched the crowd for him.

He wasn't here.

Feeling depressed, I walked away from the crowd and inside the house. Where was he? Maybe he was here but then he had to go somewhere? I stormed upstairs so I could get ot my room. There could be a possibility that was overreacting. Seriously what if he jus had to go somewhere? I opened my bedroom door and jumped onto my bed but that's when I heard something crumble underneath my body. I lifted myself up to see a crumpled up note. I slowly opened it up and read it to myself.

"Will you meet me outside at the park?" -Drew

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhh SHAAAAAWTYYY lol hehehe will post later!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: