Chapter 3

Chapter 3

What could I do? His words were ringing in my head causing pain in my heart. My own blood said about me. He wouldn't dare say to my face but he would say it behind my back. At least if he said in my face it would hurt less. My nails clawed sofa cushion that was resting in my lap. I sighed, and then gazed at the TV with a glum expression. There was nothing I could do. I tried to block the thoughts were swimming in my mind by focusing on the characters on the TV show. It was hard, the characters just looked blurry to me. I wasn't into the show and I couldn't ignore the thoughts. The front door suddenly flew open releasing back into the real world. My eyes widen as I saw my brother walk in with his arm draped around Payton. She was giggling while resting her hand on his chest. Hunter was wearing bright smile on his face while he watched his mate laugh. I looked away from the happy couple and back at the TV. I wasn't going to give them any emotions, they weren't worth it. Their laughter stopped which meant they saw me.

"Sid? What are you doing home?" questioned Hunter, you could hear how surprise he was in his voice. I glanced at them with a blank look.

"Well, this is my home so I can be here anytime I like." I answered in a calm voice turning my focus back to the TV.

"Why aren't you in school?" he demanded after taking the remote from my hands and turning the TV off. Anger started building inside of me, who the hell is he to tell me what to do! Before I went all crazy bitch on him, I stopped and relaxed myself. He wasn't worth it.

"I didn't feel well." I lied without looking at his backstabbing face. I stood up in a flash and turned toward the couple.

"I'm leaving so goodbye." I said before walking past them. I was headed for my bedroom when I heard my name being called.

My body slowly turned around, Payton was staring at me with her mouth slightly open. Hunter was looking at the ground. Payton walked toward me and gave me a weak smile. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"I don't think we should be friends." she stated, her eyes completely avoiding mine. I could see she was waiting for my reaction. She was expecting me to cry but no that was no going to happen.

"Um, I don't ever recalling us being friends..." I said in fake confusion, her head snapped up along with her mate's.

"Why would I want to be friends with someone who doesn't even give care about her hurting someone that was actually nice and friendly with her? You know I thought we could be friends, I actually thought that you wouldn't be one those tramps that fall for my brother or his idiotic best friend but the funny thing is you became my brother's mate...." I explained.

Payton and Hunter stood there speechless. They were frozen solid.

"A brother who doesn't even care about his sister." I chuckled lightly. I shook my head and released another chuckle.

"But you know what the sad thing is?" I asked her. "He's embarrassed of me." I whispered in sadness. My wolf winced and kept whimpering. I refuse to shed tears, I held them in.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in any way, I don't want to continue talking to guys because someone might walk in so sorry." I told them while backing away from both of them.

"Also, I'll just make it easier for you Hunter." I whispered. Hunter looked at me with many emotions except for sadness. He didn't care. He never will. "You and I are done being siblings. Starting from today, we aren't brother and sister." I told him before stomping upstairs.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I SHALL POST TOMORROWWWW BYEE

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(:

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN