Chapter Thirty-Seven

I been home for six days, I've been enjoying it. I spent a lot of time with my family but sadly my mother is making me go to school, we have like 2 weeks left anyway until I graduate my brother was doing all my work while I was gone to every one and told them I was very sick so no one knows about the kidnapping. I got up and pick out my outfit for the day (the picture of above).

I did my morning routine and once I was done, I walk downstairs to kitchen to eat breakfast. My mom made omelet, bacon, toast, and eggs, we sat down begin eating, once we wrap up breakfast and Derek and I drove to school. Derek went over to his friends and I went over to my friends, of course

Alice was there but I didn't say anything to her, I move on so I forgive her I guess I could talk to her. Our friends went to go eat lunch so I decide to talk to her, I guess we had the same idea because we spoke at the same time.

"You first." I say

"Jasmine, I'm glad to see your better and I'm so sorry about the whole Tyler situation, I just want us to move past that. I haven't even been talking or around Tyler, he's dating Natalie." She says

"Actually Alice, I forgive you and willing to move forward for this, I really don't even care about Tyler anymore." I say

She look at me surprise but then she rush over to me hug me, I hug her back. I actually missed her i mean she was my best friend, I guess deep down somewhere in me she kinda still.

"I have so much I need to tell you." She exclaims

"Oh so do I." I say

We went off to class but I told her everything that happen I left out a few minor details about Jason and I, she couldn't believe that I was dating the person that kidnap me.

"Wow, I thought I had a rough life, jeez Jas." She says

"You have to secret best friend promise not to tell anyone, no ones knows about this expect you." I say

"I promise." She says as we do our little secret handshake.

The bell rung so we went to class, on my way to class I seen Tyler and Natalie, she smile at me but I smile at her back. I went to class and sat down in my seat next to Alice, she tap my shoulder.

"Is that from Jason?" She whispers.

I look down I had a hickey on my neck, I roll my eyes and cover my hair with it. Alice laugh and I laugh with her. I heard my phone went off, it was Tyler. What the hell does he want?

To:Jasmine From: Tyler

We need to talk at lunch

To:Tyler From: Jasmine

OK...

I put my phone way and continue to do my work . Once class end I went to my locker to put my books up and Tyler appear behind my locker. I look at him and raise my eyebrows.

"How have been you Jas-I cut him off

"Cut the act because we both know you don't care." I say

"You know I care about you." He says

"Okay, great well I have to go." I say

"Where are you going? I wasn't done talking to you." He says

"I'm done talking to you." I says

He slap me and I react back and I kick him in his nuts.

"Don't ever put your fucking hands on me!" I say

I walk over to my friends they were outside, shortly Tyler came out to field and was talking Natalie. I ignore him and continue to talk to Tyler. I got text message and of course it was from Tyler.

From: Tyler

You are going to regret that

I roll my eyes, what could he do that hasn't already happen to me? The school ended slow but when i got home and I went to my room. I walk in and nearly die when someone grab me.

"Shhh, it's me." Jason says

I relax a little i could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I heard him chuckle, I slight nudge him. He grab me by my waist and I wrap my arm around his neck. I gently peck his lips.

"It's crazy how much a I miss even though you been gone for a few days." Jason says

I giggle and say "I miss you too." He lean in to kiss me, I did as well. He walk forward meaning I walk 'backwards until I touch the bed, he laid me back and hover over top of me. He broke the kiss and start kissing on my neck then I remember that my parents and my brother are home. I quickly stop him, I lightly push me off of me.

"What's wrong?" He asks

"My family is home." I say

"Oh, right." He says

I heard footsteps coming so I threw my blanket and pillow on top of Jason and told him to not to move. I grab my phone and ask casually. It was my brother, he came into the room.

"Who are you talking?" My brother asks

"Nobody. What are you doing in here?" I question

"Just checking on you." He says

"I'm great, now goodbye," I say pushing him out the door.

"Wait, I had something to ask you." He says

I shut the door in his face. He yell stuff from behind the door

"Don't expect me to tell you when dinner done." He yells

I giggle at his comment, I lock the door and then I went back to my bed and uncover Jason. He chuckle at my conversation with my brother. After a while Jason left so I decide to get up take a shower, once i got out I change into a Victoria Secret jogger outfit. i went downstairs to see how dinner was going. My mother was cooking enchiladas casserole. It smells amazing. We began eating dinner.

"So Jasmine, what do you want to do for your birthday?" My mother asks.

I total forgot about my birthday I'm turning 18 this following Friday.

"Um...I'm not sure." I say

"Well, let us know what you wanna do?" My father says.

"Yeah, my little sister is turning 18, turn up." My brother says

"No, there will be no turning up." My mother says stern.

I laugh. Once I finish dinner, I wash the dishes and then went upstairs laid down in my bed. Soon I fell asleep.