Chapter Eleven

Jasmine P.O.V

It's been two days since Jason and I kiss. We haven't talk at all but every once in awhile we glance at each other. Jason has been a lot meaner to me lately, I'm like you kiss me so why are you mad? If anything I should be the one mad. Every time I say hi or good morning Jason always just nods his head at me. It's been killing me not hear sound of his voice or they way he laughs.Wait a minute am I starting to like this boy?? No I cant I mean literally he's my kidnapper, shouldn't even be thinking of myself liking Jason. I couldn't help but to think Why did he kiss me?

I got up and look at the time it was seven o'clock in the morning. I roll out of bed and went to my bag and pick out and outfit (Her outfits is the picture) I walk to bathroom and began taking a shower. I got out the shower and got dress. I did my makeup, I realize that I've been with them for two weeks. I sighed and walk out the bathroom. It was now eight o'clock.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen. I was hungry and I didn't feel like making pancakes again so I decided to make cinnamon rolls. My family loves my cinnamon rolls so I figure they'll like it too. Plus I haven't had cinnamon rolls in a long time. After like thirty minutes my cinnamon rolls were done. I began put the icing on the cinnamon rolls, when I was done all the guys were starting to get up.

"Did you make these for us?" Ryan ask

"Yeah, try one." I said

Ryan hesitated for a moment, "Come on I didn't poison it" I said Ryan took one and begin eating it "Or did I" I said Ryan had this scared look on his face and I laugh at his face expression. He took that as a hint I was only kidding and continue eating. The rest of the guys took one.

Matthew ate his quickly and tried to reach for another one but I smack his hand away. He quickly pulled his hand away and look at me with a pouting face. It was cute and I gave in and let get a another one. Jason came downstairs, I look down and begin eating my cinnamon roll.

Jason came over and grab one. I glance up and I seen Jason had this look on his face that said this taste horrible. Jason spit it out and begin wiping his tongue.

"What the fuck, that shit taste terrible." Jason said leaving the room
Awe. Jason doesn't like my cinnamon roll :(

"Don't listen to him, he just mad about something. These are very good." Travis said with a smile
I nodded my head yea and gave him a small smile

"Hey by any chance did I do something to make you mad or sad? Travis ask

"No you didn't do anything." I said

"Good." Travis said before he kiss my check.

I blush and look down. Travis smile at me then he left. Jason came back downstairs and he looked at me. I put the empty tray in the sink. I headed for the living room but Jason grab me by my arm. I turn around and raise my eyebrows at him.

"We need to talk." Jason said

I nodded my head in agreement. We walk into a different room and I remove Jason hand off of my arm. Jason shut the door so no one could her our conversation. Silence filled the air, I was going to say something but Jason beat me to it.

"About the kiss it was a mistake and it shouldn't have happen." Jason said

I nodded my head as I rock back and forth on my heels. I remove a piece of hair behind my ear that was in my face.

"We can't tell anyone about this." Jason said looking at me

"I have a boyfriend anyway." I blurted out