Chapter Ten

Jasmine P.O.V

"How did you get that?" Selena asked.

"Selena, it's nothing," I said.

"Don't lie Jasmine, What happen to you? " She questions

"I fell down the stairs and hit my eye going down." I lied

I didn't want to lie to Selena but if she found out that her friends gave me it she would probably not talking to or get mad at them, I don't wanna come between them.

"Jasmine don't lie to me...j-just tell me what happen." Selena said

"Selena I can't...can we just forget about it." I said not interested in the conversation

"No we can't forget about it and why can't you tell me." Selena ask

I sighed knowing she isn't going to give up.

"Who did this to you?" Selena ask

I didn't answer her I shook my head at her.

"Was it someone in the street?" Selena ask

I shook my head no

"Was someone here?" Selena ask

I didn't answer her I went and sat down on the bed. Selena did too.

"Was it Mason, or Travis, Ty ?" She ask

I shook my head no.

"Was it Ryan, Jason or Alex." Selena said

I flinch at the sound of Alex name, Just thinking about his name hurts. My attention was snap back to Selena.

"It was Jason wasn't it?" Selena ask

Before I could answer Selena was got up. I got up and grab Selena's arm. She turn around.

"Selena it wasn't Jason it was Alex." I blurted out

I immediately cover my mouth. Serena look at me with a confuse face.

"What" Selena said with a question look

"It wasn't Jason it was Alex but promise me you won't tell anyone" I said

"But I don't understand- I cut her off

"Promise me" I said

"Jasmine." Serena whined

"Promise me." I said

" I promise." She said pulling me into a hug

I hug her back. She let go and gave me a small smile, Which I return.

"If this happen again you better tell me.. ok?." Serena said raising one of her eyebrows

"Ok" I said

After the whole Selena thing I decided that I need her a shower. I got and I walk to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and I got undress. I began taking my shower. About 15 minutes past I decided to get out the shower. I got dress into my sweatpants, tank top and hoodie and went back into my room. I decided to lay down and soon I fell into a deep slumber.

** THE NEXT DAY **

I was sleeping when all of a sudden my door flew open. I heard footsteps coming towards me. The cover was snatched off my body and I was pin against the wall. I couldn't see who it was because my hair was in the way.

"What the fuck did you tell Selena?" Jason yelled

I knew it was Jason by the sound of his voice. Selena, you promise you wouldn't said anything, you broke your promise. Well that what I get for trusting someone I don't know.

"I didn't say anything to her." I lied

Jason slam me against the wall and growled "Don't fucking lie to me. What the fuck did you tell her?"

"I'm not lying I swear I didn't tell her." I cried

When Jason slam me against the wall I began crying because not only did that hurt because I already had bruises on my back so it made it hurt worst. Also my hair moved out of the way, Jason stare at me debating if he should believe me or not. I hoping he did. A few seconds later he let me go and I fell to the floor. Jason walk out of the room and slam the door shut. Well this isn't going to be a good day now is it?

Nobody's P.O.V

Later on that day Selena came to visit Jasmine. When Selena went to Jasmine room and walk in. Jasmine began to yell at Selena for tell Jason about what she promise not to tell anyone. Selena felt bad but she couldn't hold it in, didn't make sense to her the people she grow could be capable of doing that Jasmine it doesn't seem right at all to her.

Which is why she couldn't believe it, she needed to know answer. Selena try to explain it to Jasmine but Jasmine didn't want to hear it. Meanwhile as Jasmine and Selena talk, Jason on the hand is try to think of what Selena meant last night before she left.

Jason also wondered what is happening to him. He's feeling all types of feelings that he push down and hide for years. All of sudden there starting to come back and Jason didn't want that nor like that. He didn't need this right now. The gang and him has to work on a new mission and Jason needs to have his head in the game.

Jason also knows that Brooks is going to attempt to attack him so he has to be prepared so do the guys. Alex wants Jasmine dead because he feel like she a threat to them. Jason phones vibrates he has a text message, he doesn't look at it. It vibrates again this time he looks at it. Jason is confused it from unknown number.

From unknown:
I'm back Jason and I know about that girl

From unknown :
We're going to take her from you and kill her
.

Jason confuse to who that was and how they found out about Jasmine but all Jason knew was he not letting anyone take her away. Jasmine didn't forgive Selena and wants nothing to do with Selena anymore. Selena felt broken she thought she finally made a real friend.

Selena has friends but there not her real friends most of them talk to her so they can get with Jason. Selena left Jasmine alone like she wanted. When Selena got home she went and laid on her bed and cried.

After Selena left Jasmine realize how harsh she was to Selena and Selena was only trying to help her. Jasmine quickly pulled out her iPod and message Selena. Jason started thinking who that text message was from, he finally thought of the person. Jason didn't believe that was possible and it's not true.

Jason got up an quickly warn the gang about the person they didn't believe it but they knew it was true and it was time. Anger rush through Jason body just thinking of the this person piss him off...