Chapter Six

Jasmine P.O.V

I was sleeping and I felt someone hit and say get up but I ignore it because I knew it was Jason trying to wake me up and I didn't want to get up, I goan and rolled back over and put the pillow over my head and went to back to sleep to finish dreaming. This time the hit was a little harder but I heard voice clearly.

"Get up." Jason husky voice

I had to admit his voice sound cute and sexy but I'm not getting up out of this bed " No, leave me alone." I said I heard footsteps walking away, Jason had finally given up so I can finally go back to sleep... So I thought. After like a good 5 minutes I hear footsteps coming back but this time he didn't say, all of sudden a bunch of water is pour on me cause me to scream at the coldness waking everybody else.

Alex seemed amused by this, Travis on other hand look sad. I look over at Jason was laughing his ass off, oh how I would like to kill him right now he couldn't have been a normal person and let me sleep, no he had to pour freeze cold water on me not to mention there's a/c on. After Jason stop laughing I stood there cold and shivering he threw me a towel at me. I plan on getting him back even if that means getting punish, Travis gave me a small smile and I return the favor.

"Go take a shower." Jason demanded me

"I think she already took a shower." Alex said laughing

I rolled my eyes and got up, grab my bag and walk into the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and I cut the shower on. I step in the warm water felt so good flowing down my body. Like 15 or 20 minutes I heard a loud bang on the door and a person say "Hurry the fuck up in there."

I got out of the shower and I got dress into this, I put a little eyeliner and mascara and clear lip gloss and my hair was straight but wavy. I walk out the bathroom and all the guys turn there heads towards me.

Travis had this big smile on his face and Alex and Jason had this shock on their face. I just went and sat on the couch and put my on my Prada white bow detailed espadrille wedges. I pulled out Travis iPod and began listening All That Matter by Justin Bieber. I lean my head against the couch and close my eyes and started day dreaming.

Jason P.O.V

When Jasmine came out of the bathroom I was shock she look stunning. Wait what here we go again stunning? Really what the fuck is wrong with you Jason? I was focus on her but then Alex snap my attention back to him.

"So are we going to do or not?" Alex ask

"Yeah I guess but if he try anything I'm fucking kill the bastard." I said

"I'm not going to stop you and I'm go tell the rest of the guys." Alex said

I nodded my head yea so he understood, Alex quickly told Travis what going to happen, they left to tell the other guys leaving Jasmine and I all alone. I went sat on the couch a space away from her. I noticed that remote control right by her legs, I slowly reach for it I got it but it accidently tap her on her leg. Jasmine head immediately shot up and she look at me.

"What are you doing?!" Jasmine exclaimed

"Don't get your hopes up babe I was only getting the remote." I said waving remote in my hand

I cut on the news and Jasmine name pop up on the screen as a missing person. I look over at Jasmine and I can see in her big beautiful brown eyes that she has hope of being found and seeing her family and friends. Again beautiful? Serious man get a fuck grip on yourself. Like serious what is wrong with you? Your supposed to mean and shit not fucking cute and shit, McCann's don't do that shit. Her eyes are pretty.