Chapter Twenty-Three

Jasmine's P.O.V

I saw Jason get up and need for the stairs and I quickly went back to the room and sat down. I mean yeah we're dating didn't know he love me like, I don't think I love him. Do I? The door open snapping me out of my thoughts. I tuck one leg under my butt. Jason came in and went into the bathroom. I guess to take a shower.

I cut the T.V. on and flip it to Pretty Little Liars. I freaking love this show. I said freaking because I don't like cuss only when I have to. Anyway, half way to the show Jason came out in nothing but a towel that wrap around his waist. My eyes travel down Jason's body. I bit my lip and my attention back to television. I hear Jason call my name but I ignore it and continue watching T.V.

"Jasmine." Jason said

"Huh?" I said

"We're leaving." Jason said

"Where are we going?" I ask

"A place now come on." He said

"Why do I have to go?" I ask

"Are you talking back?" He ask a little irritated.

"No." I replied

"Good, now get your ass up so we can go." Jason said

I sighed knowing I didn't have a choice and I got up. I cut the T.V. I follow Jason downstairs.

"David I'm going to borrow your car." Jason said

"OK." David said "Bye," He said waving at me.

"Bye David," I said waving back.

I follow Jason to the car. I got in buckle seat. Jason started the car and sped off. I hate when he drive faster.

"I hate when you drive fast." I mumbled

"What?' Jason ask

"Nothing." I said

Jason cut the radio on but plug his phone up. He pick an random song. He drop phone in my lap. I pick it up and move it over. Jason reach into his pocket and pull out a pack cigarettes,. He let go off the wheel and lit the cigarettes. He grab the wheel again. He blow out the smoke and blew it my face. I began coughing and roll down the window all the way down.

"Really? You had too do all that," Jason said laughing.

"Yeah." I said

Jason shook his head at me and rolled my up and lock it, then rolled his down. We pull up to familiar your house. We walk to the door. Jason knock on the door and a smiling Selena pop up from behind the door. Selena smile at me but frown when she seen Jason. She let us in and I sat on the couch. Jason stood by the door.

"Hi Jasmine." Selena said

"Hello, I said smiling.

I look at Selena's t.v and Pretty Little Liars was on. I began watching it.

Jason's P.O.V

I flip my cigarette as we walk in. Jasmine sat on the couch. I stood by the door. Jasmine began watching t.v. I pull Selena to the side.

"Keep her here and watch her until I get back." I said

"What? Where you going?" Selena said

"None of your business." I said

"How? How are you going just expect me to just to babysit." She said