Chapter Twenty-Six

Jason's P.O.V.

It's has been three days I took Jasmine home. And it has been hell for me. I can't stop thinking about her. I miss the way she laugh. I miss the way she smile. I miss the sarcasm. I miss her. I don't what to do. I thinking I'm in love with her but it only been a few months how could i possibly be in love. I don't know but I just feel this way with her and I know this feeling I had it before. I started thinking of her until Matthew threw pillow at my head, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Jason come on we gotta a meeting." Matthew said

"Alright," I said getting up walking to the basement.

I sat down in the basement next Miley. I forgot to mention we added Miley to gang. She dating Matthew and we use her as distraction. Mason toss me a beer. Bruce came in with a blueprint of some building. He laid them on the table it was a blue print of the new jewelry store called Harry Winston. I study the place flooring and the place isn't that big.

Which is good because it mean less security. Bruce went on about how we going to robbed the store. I knew what I had to do. But the one that didn't leave my mind was Jasmine. Man she got me whipped.

Jasmine's P.O.V

"You're going to lose," Ariana says to me.

"No you're going to lose." I said "This is my favorite game."

"Dance revolution is my game girl, I play it all the time." Ariana said

"Okay, we'll see." I said

Ariana let me pick the song we can dance to and I picked 2 on By Tinashe. We began dancing to the song. This song on hard so it's a challenge for Ariana and me. My brother is recording this so this should be funny to watch later.

After dancing for awhile. We tried ourselves out. We tied the score two to two. I decided we both can dance. For some reason I thought about Jason. I wonder what he has being doing. I thought maybe I should call him. I dialed his number and called him. I waited for him to pick up but it went to voice mail. Oh well, he call back later or something. I went and played motorcycle need for speed. I had second place.

"Ariana, Can you take my picture?" I asked her.

"Sure," Ariana said taking my phone from me.

Ariana took the picture and I thanked her. I added the photo to my instagram. Also added the photo Ariana and I took yesterday.

Jason's P.O.V

It's four o'clock and were right on time. The store is about to close. Mason, Matthew, Miley and I sitting in the van waiting for four thirty. That's when we'll make our move. Miley's going in to return a necklace she bought from a few days ago because she bought in the wrong size. Miley got out the car and went into the store.

As soon as she went in to the store Bruce Bluetooth me, Saying once we in clear out the everything in the front. While we are doing that their going to clear out the back. when I give him the signal. I told the guys the plan. When four o'clock we didn't hesitated, we moved quickly. We pulled our ski masks down as we walk threw the door. I turn on my voice changer.

"This is a robbery, don't make a murder." I howled

"Empty all your purse and wallet. And get on the ground." Mason yelled

"Go around and collect all the items," I yelled to Mason.

Mason went around collecting the items from each person and made sure they were on the ground. I looked at my watch we had forty-five minutes until the cops were gonna get her. I woke up to the cashier. I pulled out my forty-five ACP pistol. I pointed in the cashier face.