Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jasmine's P.O.V

OH HELL NO, WHAT DID SHE JUST CALL ME!! I looked over at Jason then back her. All the guys were looking at me like is she going to say something. Damn, right I am. I don't know why everybody think they can talk shit to me day.

"What did you call me?" I ask.

"You heard me. I didn't stutter." The blonde girl said "I called you a bitch."

"You don't even know me. So how the fuck call me bitch." I said "Only bitch I see is you."

"I'm not a bitch. I bet this bitch look better then you." The blonde girl said

"Who the hell are you to step to me? You don't even know me, so you need to chill the fuck out with that shit." I said " Cause you can get fucked up today is the day."

The blonde bimbo came trying attacking me but some guy stop her. I stood there happy. I sat back down like nothing happen began talking to Miley. Miley looked at me really impressed.

"No let me go. I'll fuck that bitch up." The blonde chick said

"Bitch, you ain't gonna do shit. I want you to lay a hand on me." I said "Do it, lay a hand on me."

I started walking to her but Matthew held me back. "Enough you two. We have things to do." Bruce said "Codey go claim Rebecca down."

The guy Codey did as Bruce told him. I noticed the other guy Bruce was talking to, glance me every now. I didn't bother say anything though. Miley and I went into her room. I sat down on her bed.

"Yo, that shit you just did was cool." Miley said

"I wouldn't have said anything if she wouldn't have say nothing." I said

"Yeah I know. If that was me I would've beat her ass." Miley said

"I've should too." I said

"You wanna come with me?" Miley ask

"Yeah." I said

"Let's go." She said

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked

"A beach party." Miley said

"Okay. Be right back." I said

I went to my bag and grab my binkini. I put my bag in Miley's room. Miley grab Matthew's keys. We went to his car. I got in and Miley did the same. She started the car up and drove off. This should be fun. What could go wrong?

Jason's P.O.V.

Miley took Jasmine somewhere, which was perfect. Now I don't have to worry about Rebecca and her.. I went upstairs to my room, I seen Rebecca sitting on my bed. "What do you want?" I asked. "You." Rebecca replied.

"Why?" I ask

"Because I missed you," Rebecca said getting up.

"I don't have time for this." I said "But you have time for that bitch downstairs." Rebecca said

I knew Rebecca was jealous Jasmine because she has my attention and she doesn't. Now I'm the one laughing because fight over me now, her. Karma is a bitch.

"So." I said

"Jason why did you bring your play toy here?" Becca said "When you have me."

"Maybe because she is better at it then you are." I said

Rebecca was pissed after I said that. She walked up to me and crashed her lips into my roughly. She tugged my hair at the ends. She pulled back and looked at me smiling. "Haha, Jasey but nobody can do it better then me," Rebecca said before leaving my room.