Chapter Thirty-Six

It's been a total of four days since we left, these were the best four days of my life! We went shopping, to beach, to movies and he showed me around. We fun last night, we just watched movies and cuddle. I got up and put on Jason's blue muscle shirt on (picture above) and I put on my black panties. I was hungry so I decide to go make breakfast.

I am going to make French toast, eggs, strawberry on the side with a glass of orange juice. I began making breakfast, few minutes later the french toast and eggs were done. I started chopping the strawberries in half. I felt Jason wrap his arms around me as his body press against mine.

"What are you making beautiful?" Jason husky voice says.

"Just some breakfast," I say feeding him a strawberry.

(WARNING SEXUAL CONTEXT, IF UNCOMFORTABLE THEN SKIP TO JASON P.O.V.)

He ate it. i continue to cut up the fruit, he kiss a trail down my neck and his hand travel down my hip towards my female area, he began rubbing it softy. He moan softy. I could feel my panties getting wet, I try to ignore him I couldn't even if I wanted too.

"Don't fight it babygirl, you know want to." He says

I close my eyes knowing he right I really did want to. He inserted a finger inside of me and pump it in and out of me, causing a moan to slip out. I gave in at that point.

"Damn babygirl, you're soaking wet." He groan

He insert another finger in me and went faster and rub my clit as well.

"Ooo fuck! Don't stop." I moan

I felt myself getting closer to my climax. Jason keeps sucking and biting my neck. My hand made it to top his head tugging the ends of his hair, cause him to groan a bit.

"Ah, I'm going to cum." I moan

As soon I said those words, Jason pull his fingers out of me and look at me smile then taste his fingers. He seriously didn't just do that.

"Are you serious?" I ask out of sexually frustration.

"Maybe."He says

"Fine, if you won't make me cum, I will."I say

I move away from him and walk upstairs to our room. I lock the door and I laid on the bed and I start to play with myself. I moan loud as could. I could hear Jason coming up the stairs, insert a finger inside of me and begin fingering myself causing me to moan. Jason try open the door which he couldn't cause it was lock. He bang on the door.

"Jasmine, open this door right now!" He says sternly.

I ignored him and kept doing what I was doing. He kept banging on the door and yelling stuff. I felt that familiar feeling again so I went as fast as my little hand can go.

"FUCK! I'm about to cum. Oh my god." I moan

Just as I was about to finish Jason kick the door the open probably breaking the door but he walk over to me and stop me once more. He pin my hands to the headboard. He climb on top me.

"You are not allow to cum without me understand."He says

"Yes, "I giggles.

"Do you want me to a make you cum?" He ask

"Yes, Jason, I want you to make me cum.' I say

He slid out of boxes letting my hands. He position himself and then enter me. I threw my head back as pleasure took over me. He thrust harder and faster, making sure he was hitting that g-stop. I rub my fingers through his hair and I wrap my legs around him, pulling him closer to me. I felt myself reaching my climax. His thrust got sloppier and I knew he was ready to climax as well was I. We both reach our climax together. We laid there for a minute, afterwards we ate breakfast and showerd.

Jason's P.O.V.

After Jasmine and I morning episode we took a shower and got dress. We have to leave today because Alex needs me to do a job with them, Jasmine wants me to get something to take back with us so we going to the mall. We got into the car and drove to the mall, once we got there we went to couple different stores, she got a bunch of clothes stores like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, fashionnova and unnecessary other stores.

We only went to San Francisco, we walk pass Victoria Secret. I drag her into the store, we look around for bit until I found the thong section. I smirk to myself, I found this red and black bra and thong I walk over to Jasmine who was looking through clothes, I held it front of her.

"No," She says shaking her head at me.

"Yes," I say nodding.

"No," She says crossing her arms.

"Yes," I say.

She roll eyes and sigh knowing I wasn't going to give up and gave him. I smile and grab her by her waist and kiss her forehead. She giggles at me. I got this weird feeling in my stomach, I felt somebody like watching us, I look around and saw nothing so I ignore the feeling. Once we did a little more shopping I paid for the things, we stop at Starbucks. She order a Vanilla Creme Bean and chicken BLT salad sandwich. We sat at the table.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I was eating my sandwich and I glance around a bit I seen three guys in black at table drinking a coffee, a dark brown shaggy hair guy wink at me. I didn't wanna alarm Jason so I ignored it. Until he continue smiling at me the entire time. I felt a little bit weird out, I quickly finish my food got up.

I grab Jason hand as we walk around, few minutes later I could see them in corner of my eye walking behind. That's when I got the idea they we're following us. I squeeze Jason to get his attention not wanting to make a scene. He look at me and raise his eyebrow at me.

"Babe, I think they're following us." I whisper

"Who?" He asks

"The guys behinds us." I whisper

He glance over his shoulder and pretend to look at something that caught his interest but the look on his face I can tell he had was coming up with a plan. I sigh we can't ever have a normal day. I was snap back to reality by Jason saying my name.

"Alright, it long shot but here's what we are going to do." He says " We get to this corner I want you to run we halfway to the exit."

"Okay," I say