Chapter Twenty-Seven

Jason's P.O.V

I woke up on the couch in warehouse. I got up and went to my room, striped down out my clothes and jumped in the shower. After about forty minutes or something like that. I got out I changed into this. I walked downstairs and see three people I never thought. Cody Russell, Rebecca Mia Smith, Rider Parker. (People in the picture, In order) What the fuck are they doing here? Is the first thing that came to my mind. Then I went into a flashback to that night.

*Flashback*

"Jason we can't keep doing, we'll get caught." Rebecca said

"No we won't," I said kissing down her neck.

She moaned a little. She leaned her head a little.

"Jason if Cody finds he's going to kill us." Rebecca breathed

I chuckled and said "He's not going to do anything."

I picked her and she wrapped her legs around me and I laid us back on the bed. I took my shirt off. She grabbed my dog chain and crashed her lips on to mine.She opened her mouth and I stuck my tongue.She moaned in the kiss and I smirk. My hands traveled down each curve on her body.

She pulled back from the kiss and said "I want you."

I crashed my lips onto her, She took my pants. She undressed already. I pulled a condom out my pocket. I put on and thrust into her, causing her to moan loudly.Moans were going all over the room until Cody came in.

"What the fuck is going?" Cody howled

Rebecca pushed me off her and said "Um.."

"Obviously you knew what was happening." I said

I got dressed quickly. And she did too.

"B-Baby...I can explain." Rebecca said

"THEN DO IT." Cody said

"We...HE RAPED ME!" Rebecca said

"WHAT?" I yelled "You lying son of a bitch."

I started to walk over to her. Cody jumped in front of me.

"YOU RAPED MY FUCKING GIRL." Cody yelled

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU GONNA BELIEVE THAT!!" I YELLED.

"YEAH. MOTHERFUCKER." Cody yelled

"YOU CAN TELL THAT SHE'S A LYING BITCH." I yelled

Cody punched me in the nose. We began fighting.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Everybody turn and looked at me. Rebecca smiled at me. Cody looked at me not once talking his eyes off me. I did the same to him. I could feel that Bruce was looking at me but ignore him. Rebecca smirked at the tense between Cody and I. I wished I would've kill her when I had the chance. Bruce snap my attention to him.

"Jason, you remember Rebecca, Ryder, Cod- I cut his sentence short

"Of course I remember them." I said "Why the fuck are they here?"

"Jason. There to rejoin our team." Bruce said "They had Intel on the new gang that's been on our ter- I cut him off again

"Oh hell no, fuck that bullshit." I said "They fucking not going join our team especially that bitch right there."

"Who are you calling bitch," Rebecca said with an offense look.

"You!" I yelled.

"Jason you better chill out talking to my girl like that." Cody said