100 Voicemails

DESCRIPTION:

After a car accident, seventeen year old Steve Carlton, goes into a coma. When he does wake up after a few months, he suffers from temporary memory loss. During this time, he starts to go through his messages and voicemails on his cellphone, trying to get a clue of who he used to be. Voicemails sent to him from a girl called Ari might have the answers to his questions.A story told through voicemails.

What I Cried About/Thought:

Tears. Everywhere. I was emotionally unstable after reading this. That's basically all I can say without spoiling everything else.

There was so much emotion in this. There are 100 chapters, but stay cool because 1 chapter is like a sentence, or three.

I basically cried at everything after this. I cried because I got startled when my Poptart popped and I cried when I got a 9/10 in a quiz in math.

At all the tiny things, basically.

I loved that through voicemails, I could imagine the characters perfectly, even though they weren't really described by the Author.

Recommend to all those who wish to NEED TO CHANGE THEIR PILLOWCASES because it got wet from all the tears.

All the tears aside, I really enjoyed this book (in a sad manner). I loved the book, although I was frustrated at the end, and cried some more. 

In 100 little voicemails, I fell in love with all of the characters and my heart broke along with them.

Props to author for making me feel....feelings.

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows. :(