Artificial Attraction

PART 30?? WHAT THE FRICKFRACK :D A HUUUGE THANKS FOR SUPPORTING WBTMCSN! 

DESCRIPTION:

"Make him fall in love with you, it's easy and it's all for the job. Just imagine the results, you'd be instantly promoted; your own office for you to write anything you want.
Nathan Kuszer's not only one fourth of the infamous band, Central Perks, he's also lonely and single, vulnerable and weak, make him fall in love with you, that's all, write about it, publish it and watch your life flourish like his."
What would you do for the job of your dreams?

WHAT I THOUGHT:

Aaaaand book three of the Attraction series. I gotta say: This band is basically the best fictional band ever hahaha. I feel like this is a very well written fan fiction.  But it's not, it's just- fiction!

The cover, as usual, is stunning. 

The main characters (N&C) are my favourite in the series so far. I love their attitudes and how I got to see it evolve from friendship to relationship. 

I agree, the description is taunting. Because you know that shit is about to go down.  

Although, you shouldn't let it stop you from a marvellous book. 

Another beautiful work from the author. :)

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows! ;)

A/N: The author is the person the story is dedicated to <3