The Lonely King

Description:

Seventeen year old Alexandra Knight doesn't know what to expect when she received an all-expenses paid scholarship to the most prestigious boarding school in the world, Meilleur Academy. Deciding to make the best she can out of it, she dives head first into the glitz and glamour that makes Meilleur...well, Meilleur. 

And as all would know, a boarding school for the rich and successful wouldn't be complete without a band of arrogant, attractive and intelligent boys, better known as the school's very own royalty, worshipped by girls and boys alike. These boys can't wait to graduate, but after getting acquainted with Meilleur's newest student, life at the academy becomes less of a bore and much, much more interesting...

What I Thought:

HOLY MOTHER OF FRICKFRICKS 

Wewwoooowewooooo 

This book guys. Oh my God you need to read it. Like now. No doubts. Just read.

Anyway, I really loved this book it easily became one of my favorites.

I loved Alexandra because she was just so strong-willed from the first chapter and it was heartbreaking because (ESSPOYLEHRZ) and I just really admire her because who wouldn't? I never got the feeling of her being a bitch because to be honest, I'd do the same thing if I was in her position. And everything she does for a reason and Like Yuko said, she isn't selfish, she's human.

I loved Robin because let's get real who wouldn't love Robin? I just- I JUST.  And by the last 2 chapters I was basically BAWLING my eyes out because (((((DVJSDFIRWFNERWFN))))

So, the description. I know it sounds oh-so cliche but I promise you guys, it's far from that clicheness because when she said 'you might be pleasantly surprised' I didn't think I would be screaming and shell-shocked and screaming 'THERE IS NO PLEASANT IN MY SURPRISE' 

And I'm reading the true sequel to this (Begin Again) and I just feel this pain in my heart because Robin. And Alexandra.And the rest. And I just

GUYS I'M OBVIOUSLY STILL NOT OKAY.

So, Blurred Lines is the next installment in the series and I liked it, but it didn't blow my mind like this book did. I still recommend you read it though.  I really enjoyed it but I couldn't really focus on them, you know? although Yuko and Marrissa are very beautiful and I loved the character development, it was really pushed at the back of my mind because I really wanted to know what happened to Robin and Alexandra so I was basically distracted during the whole Blurred Lines novel.

BUT BEGIN AGAIN is out with the first 10+ chapters posted as of now and I'm very excited and I basically invested my whole being into this book. 

Okaaay! Bye~ enjoy :D

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows. ;)