Unseen

AUTHOR: 

DESCRIPTION: 

Rumour has it that a new guy is joining our class this year. All the girls are going crazy, imagining all the case scenarios from cliché YA books: mysterious, rebel, bad boy, werewolf, fallen angel, even vampire! The worst part, I don't even think they have read the books; they only watched the films. However, it doesn't make much difference to me, it's not like he is going to see me. No one sees me.

Oh but don't worry, I got used to this and I learnt to enjoy it. Believe me, being unseen has its perks. I'll show you.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

Okay, oh my God. This book. I love to hate it to love it deeply. If that even made sense.

Unseen fits the title of THIS book (WBTMYWTL) Because after reading this, I felt like so many emotions and I felt so ready to take on life and find love like Paige did.

I love the characters. James, oh James. He's such a caring person and I really loved to see his development from the first chapter to the last.

 I love how she realized it when she was drowning in love for this boy.

I can't say much without spoiling it, but this book was amazing and I think I have collected 59 buckets of rainwater.

Oops.

It's not rainwater. It's my tears! 

This book was overall 5/5 stars because I loved the message I got, that everything  in life happens for a reason, no matter how horrid it is.

We saw the characters grow and mold into the beautiful beings they are. 

I once read that a reason for writing a story is to tell the character development and I think I saw a lot of it today. I started and finished this book in 4 hours.

I wasn't supposed to read it, because I remember reading it when it was still new and it had 4 chapters and I got so tired of waiting for updates that I neglected it. But when I saw that it was complete, I jumped to read it.

Well done, Author. you made me feel so much emotion and I loved each and every one of the chapters and characters. I aspire to affect people like you do.

(Double update day~ Stay tuned!) 

Here's to the people who have sleepless nights, tear-stained pillows! 

-And most especially, here's to life, and living it to the fullest! ;)