WAVE

DESCRIPTION:

What do you do when disaster strikes?

You survive.

On the night before her entire life changes, Genevieve Harding was walking along the shoreline with a man she'd only just met. Tristan Maddox. A man who grazes the pages of the magazines and newspapers she's read. He was with her- he WANTED to be with her. 

What she didn't know is the next day, a tsunami will hit the coast of Thailand, knocking her and everything in her path into chaos.

And what she still doesn't know is that man will play a far more important role in her life than she could ever know...

WHAT I THOUGHT:

Firstly, thank you to  AnAPaul93 for suggesting this story, me being me, I added it to my library since you said it was your favorite, and now it's here in my collection of books book. 

I loved this story so much, because while I was reading I really felt the love between the two (and ahem.. the passion. ;) ) The drama that occurred in this book was exhilarating and kept me on my toes, and I throughly enjoyed it. It made sure that the book was never boring.

The cover looks so professional I love it. Like it was to be published.

I really loved that Gen wasnt spoilt and bratty but was strong and nice to people she meets. Also, her passion for the arts really shined through and it was really pleasing to read about her and her work.

 Tristan was a breath of fresh air since most  of the sexy business men here on Wattpad are seen as cruel and cold, but Tristan wasn't and it was nice seeing a man who wasn't feared in the office.

Casey was very well done and I never expected her to be like she is. She was written vividly and I could just imagine her with fumes coming out from her ears and nose. 

This book. Now let me tell you: I cried. Let's get real: I always do, because that's what happens when you come across a good book. You cry. 

I loved how the two were so in love and I loved reading about them and rooting for them till' the end. 

This book was a great read and definitely deserved a place here. 

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows! ;)