Hall of Games

DESCRIPTION:

A chance encounter with a mysterious wizard at a magic show spells more than just a broken curfew for Cady and Josh Gates. 

 When Josh is whisked away to the hidden world of Esvanira by the Keepers, Cady tracks him down to the Hall of Games - home to Stars and Starlets alike, where magic reigns supreme and shadows lurk in every corner.

 Secrets lie in wait as Cady searches for her brother. Darkness rises as time slips on by, and Cady will soon realise that there is more to the Hall of Games than meets the eye. 

 This is magic. 

This is darkness. 

This is the Hall of Games.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

It was bloody amazing. I cried so many times it was 100% legit.

Although a ship has sunk, I shall rise above it because I love this book dearly.

To be honest, this story was a come-and-go from my library. I always found it intimidating since I thought I couldn't dive into yet another fantasy world. But as soon as I started it, I couldn't put it down.

The world building was amazing and exceptionally done, the characters held so much life that I could easily imagine them as real people.

Not much romance happened it this book but there was so much drama and I think that it was for the best. I love how this story focuses around her finding her brother and I think that's the best love of all.

The cover is beautiful and when I first saw it I said "CLARY!" HAHAHA

The second book is out now and I couldn't wait to read it, but right now, I have to read a book recommendation first and maybe finish at least 1/2 of my 4748939203&2929.1316 projects. *laughs nervously*

I highly recommend this book to you all who love fantasy!

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows! ;)