Aftershocks Of Kiss Cam

SURPRISE DOUBLE UPDATE

WOOP:DD

DESCRIPTION:

Jacob Callahan and Jacquelyn Waldorf have been rivals from the day they were born.

 Yes, you heard it.

Their families are rivals.

Their friends are rivals.

Their soccer teams are rivals.

Everything is going smoothly hateful until...One game night.

One Kiss Cam massacre changes all of that and they find themselves stealing looks at each other, dreaming about each other's lips and hiding from each other's presence.

But they're still in control.

What happens when that control snaps? You get lots of sly looks, make out sessions and late night talks away from the eyes of sworn rivalry around them.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

I think this is the only book where I didn't cry, and it ended up here. For a good reason. I love mikaelanay's writing style and I thought I should read another one of her stories. Here I am.

Anyway, I love the characters. All of them. 

Except Julie and Hadley. So, that's that. 

Anyway, I really enjoyed this book and it made me get all excited and I NEEDED to finish this book. I did, and here we are.

I love how they're rivals over something completely __________. #nospoilers

I really felt sucked into their world, you know? and it's so sweet and I needed this after I read tainted hearts (WHICH SURPRISE NEXT UPDATE SPOILER) 

I really giggled at all their adorable moments and trust me, there are a lot of them. It hurt my heart a little, but I survived and it was worth it.

Another awesome recommendation. Read! :D

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows ;) xx