Storm And Silence

AUTHOR: RobThier 

(A/N: link to his/her profile is in the chapter's dedication part thing)

DESCRIPTION:

"It is your choice," he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching. "Either do what I say - or get another job."

My heart stood still as I gazed up into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes...

In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There's only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

Damn. That's all I have to say.

This book, although outstanding, takes some getting used to, to be honest. During the first chapter, I was taken aback by the old fashioned way of life being portrayed in the books. Women not allowed to vote? outrageous. 

Speaking of women, this book is literally #FEMINISM. If that makes any sense. I loved everybody's energy about this topic and how it was so difficult back then for the women.

AND Sir Rikkard Ambrose. Jesus Christ.  He is one sexy piece of ass. Like damn.

I just. Can't even. 

The chapters, were all so beautifully written and I felt the effort poured into the book. I just want to discuss it with you all.

By the way, Shout out to @SlayQueen77 and @nashercity for recommending storm and silence to me! <3

As a character, I really appreciate Lillian because she's so head strong and not afraid to share her thoughts, and she's all about feminism.

I have so much to say about this story, but I'd rather not spoil it for you. 

Read it. Love it. 

Also, I didn't cry during the duration of this book but it's okay because I still deem it worthy to be part of my beloved book of books.

K see ya. 

SIDE NOTE: 50% OFF ON YOUR FIRST EBAE PURCHASE IF YOU USE THE CODE 'HahaIWish24' USE THIS TO BUY YOUR VERY OWN  MR. AMBROSE HERE: www.eBae.com/RikkardAmbrose

REMEMBER. TIME IS MONEY IS POWER.

A/N: This was an old review that I did, and only put it up now! Sorry bout' that Angels!