Sorry, I Love You!

DESCRIPTION:

There's a difference between being alone and lonely.

 ~~~~~~ 

 "Why does love hurts?" (CORRECTION TO AUTHOR- "Why does love hurt?" **) 

 "Because......if it doesn't hurt then it isn't love." I replied. 

 ~~~~~ 

Eugene Hansen - He is rich and has everything one could wish for* from life; name, fame, money, and* good looks. Except for that one thing he craves the most: LOVE. He masks his pain and loneliness behind his attitude and arrogance but if you take a close look at him, you will know how much he yearns to love and to be loved in return. 

 Abigail Devon - She is not rich. She doesn't live a lavish lifestyle, for her life has always been hard and full of struggle. But she never shows it on her face. She masks her pain behind her smile, kind behavior and easy going nature. She yearns for love but because of the hardships she has gone through, she is afraid to take that leap. 

 They are poles apart but when they come to stand face-to-face, their life takes a complete 360. 

 They don't have anything in common; from their social status to their behavior, they are the perfect example of the word 'Opposite'. Despite that fact, there is one thing that's common between them: They both have lost their loved ones.

 Will this one common fact bring them closer or will it separate them forever? 

 Join Abigail and Eugene on their journey to find true love through a path that contains a lot of fun, fights, a lifetime friendships, hardships, hatred, but most of all - love and hurt because of which they cannot help but say "Sorry, I Love You."

WHAT I THOUGHT:

Hello squid heads! Awww Eugene <3

 The author asked me to review this book and at first, I was completely unsure if I might like it or not. And here it is. In my book collection of books.

I really enjoyed the storyline and characters, it all felt so real and genuine.

As for the story itself, I enjoyed the Author's writing style however I did encounter some spelling and grammar errors whilst reading, and no I am not saying I am perfect whatsoever,  I understand that we are human and we make mistakes so it really isn't a big of a deal, although I highly suggest that she edits this, I have made a few corrections on her description- which I hope she doesn't mind. If you are a 99999999999 level grammar nazi, I suggest you wait for the edited version.

I cried. So it's legit, guys. The words spoken were just so beautifully formed and sometimes I'd cringe because of the stupidity of SOME characters and giggle at the cuteness of others. I loved that ( some :/ ) side characters stayed constant throughout the whole story. I also really enjoyed their varying personalities.

I loved the ending! I was so satisfied with it. It made me believe in forever ;) (FILIPINOS SAY AYEE MAY POREBER 1!!!)

This story really reflects on what it's really like to lose someone you love.

As my favorite quote from the book goes,

"It's not love if it doesn't hurt."

Which makes sense for my feelings regarding this story. I loved it so that my heart ached for the characters and cried along with them.

*mom voice* "SO true, Sharon!"

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows :)

REMINDER: I AM NOT PERFECT IN ANYWAY SO DO NOT GO YAPPING ABOUT ME MAKING A FUSS OVER A FEW SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES, THIS IS WHAT I THINK THEREFORE I SHALL LET GO.

"Let go, Eugene. Let go."

Book reference. Niiiiiiiiice xD 

*exits, pursued by a bear.*