The Hunt of Altswood High

DESCRIPTION:

Luca Fern has been a girl with a morbid fascination for disguises ever since a case of mistaken identity lead to her mother's murder. Moving to Bottle Island was supposed to heal her obsessive behaviours, but instead it has revealed a mystery that could swallow her whole. 

As tradition on the island, Altswood High School organizes an annual game called the Hunt: a thrill-seeking contest among peers of seek and eliminate. But this year, instead of an innocent paint pellet, players are being eliminated permanently with bullets to the head. The head investigator, Luca's own father, is stumped as the death toll increases. Soon Luca will be next, and if she cannot bring light to the hidden secrets within Altswood High's traditions, then she too will die in this twisted version of the Hunt.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

If you don't like thriller, WALK AWAY. :D

I really liked how this book was planned out and I didn't expect the killer. It was so deathly obvious that I was startled why i didn't figure it out earlier.

Although~ I am still so curious and confused and I'm basically dying for the sequel.

I really liked Luca as a character, because she's not stupid and her changing hair and eye colours are amazing.

This book had me on my tippy toes and I itched to know what happened next.

A must-read for thriller lovers :D

The sequel is out!

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows! :D

(Apologies for the vague WHAT I THOUGHT)