How I Fell For Death (Myths Finding Love #2)

SEQUEL TO: How To Be A Queen (Myths Finding Love #1)

DESCRIPTION:

Aerith and Hades already have their fairytale ending. They've also been blessed with twins: Aidon and Aurea. I'm Aurea by the way and this is my story. When I was born, the Fates declared that me and my brother will live a difficult life. And I guess they were right for we were both born with no powers.

We were two new immortals who cannot be a god and a goddess for we had no powers. Is this a curse? Nah. Maybe we were just born this way or maybe we were just late bloomers? I sure hope so. Oh, one more thing. When my brother and I turned eighteen, the Three Fates came to our party and allowed us each a question. Being a naive little girl, I asked. "Who will I share eternity with?" They answered with: "You are meant for death."

Well what did they mean with that? Am I meant to die? Will I ever get my powers? Will I ever find someone who'll love me? Will I get the fairytale ending my parents have?

WHAT I THINK:

I FUCKING CRIED.

GUYS.

IT'S REAL.

I CRIED.

OHMYGOD I THINK I MIGHT LIKE THIS BOOK A WEE BIT MORE THAN THE FIRST BOOK BECAUSE THANATOS HAS WINGS AND WINGS ARE A MAJOR MAJOR TURN ON.

Again: This story is best for those who LOVE Percy Jackson, or Greek Mythology in general.

I love how he's so sweet and kind and just- perfect. But- My heart broke along with Thanatos and I cried like a fucking baby

this book is perfection.

Read it.

BUT- Read the first book first because this book WILL contain spoilers.

the quotes in this book has no limit.

About the author: She's such a great author and I love how it's written. And how everything falls in place? It's a talent I don't have, but wish to develop. Both of her books caused me 2 nights of no sleep. And I swear to Zeus, it's worth it<3

. . .

THE 3RD INSTALLMENT IS STILL ONGOING.

But I have a feeling it will be included in this long list of books.

A book about books. hahahaha

It's destined. Fated, even.

Why can't we just know who we're fated with, right? I mean. It would kind of save you from falling for the wrong person.

But hey- A girl could dream.