Perfect Addiction

Description:

Eighteen-year-old Sienna Lane has finally got her life the way she wants it to be. 

 A steady job at the local gym? Check. 

 An awesome sister as a roommate? Check. 

 A perfect boyfriend who adores and loves her? Check. 

 Sienna thinks she has everything figured out. That is until she discovers that her boyfriend has been screwing around with her very own sister. 

 Talk about humiliating. 

 To make things worse, god has decided to bestow upon Sienna the presence of Kayden Williams. 

He's moody, resentful and has a lot of issues, but he is indeed a great fighter — perhaps one of the best if it weren't for the fact that he has been defeated in the ring by none other than Sienna's ex.

 Both of them need each other more than they think they do. Kayden wants glory and Sienna needs him to fuel her revenge as well as a place to stay. 

She makes a deal with him to train him for the biggest fight of his life against her own ex-boyfriend in exchange for living in his apartment.

 Boundaries have been set. Both Kayden and Sienna have to stick to the rules and play nice. 

But that is proven difficult considering the fact that maybe... they don't dislike each other as much as they think they do. In fact, they may just be addicted to each other.

#17 on Teen Fiction

Warning: This story contains mature language/swearing. Read at your own risk.

What I Thought:

I really enjoyed Perfect Illusion, but I didn't love it to death, however- Perfect Addiction I love love love it. 

I cried so many times so it's legit. Also, the character development in this story is amazing. I can't believe it. You guys know I'm a sucker for character development. 

Also, the male lead was so fucking sexy I'm going to die. Although I really wanted Sienna to ask him why he calls her Lucky but I kind of imagined that part.

I blame Perfect Addiction for making me an emotional wreck. Basically sniffing as I'm writing this.

Also, I love the moral lesson(s) of the story. I learned a lot from Sienna and I hope you do too.

I've been informed some readers were displeased by the ending, but I wasn't. I really love the ending. 

And I'm looking forward to more perfect series(es?) from Claudia.
AHA! A PUN. BEHOLD.

I also learned a lot about puns from this story. The humor as well.. too perfect. The cover as well.  Perfect.

HA-HA-HA.

Okay. That's all.

This might be the last review in a while. Classes are starting again and I need to be at the top of my game.
This semester must be perfect. ;)