Breaking The Bad Boy

DESCRIPTION:

Ashley Martin has been through more grief than a person experiences in their entire life and carries baggage that no kid should ever entail. Tyler Miller is the school's scandalous bad boy who acts on impulse, blinded rage and will single-handedly destroy anybody who stands in his way.

Then all of a sudden, they're thrown together and despite their destructive past, they're forced to overcome their differences. It's time for Ashley to stop running away from his death glares, blank stares and that spine-chilling scowl that reminds her just how little he cares.

Driven by a whirlwind of secrets, a class assignment and midnight walks into the past, things should start working out. But then fate kicks in; hard-hitting and soul-crushing. It's a fight-or-flight situation, a reincarnation of her past, a chance for him to right the wrongs he did by her.

A second chance is like giving someone an extra bullet for their gun after they missed you the first time round. So here's Tyler's gun. Here's Ashley's heart. And here's to their second chance, however hopeless it may seem.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

This book has a lot of character development and you will have no idea how many times I stopped doing whatever I was doing and cried because something reminded me of Ashley and Tyler.

I love love love loved this book! I cannot even explain how much.

Firstly, if ya'll have been here before you'll know I am a FREAKING SUCKER for Character Development. I just love watching characters grow by each page, and this book: amazing.

I feel like I say that too much.

I love to see Tyler grow and come out of his shell, and I loved to see Ashley do the same and face her fears.

I love how Tyler convinced her to do things nobody else can. In a positive way.

This has been in my library for so long, but I didn't read it because I was thrown off by the title. Trust me- the title gives NO justice to the story whatsoever.

Also, the cover of this book is freaking mind-blowing. I love looking at it.

Anyway, I hope you get to reading this book and loving it as much as I do.

----- INSERT: IF YOU FINISH READING THIS BOOK, LISTEN TO 'CATCH FIRE' BY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER I THINK THAT IT FITS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO IT, CARRY ON. (WHICH IS, IRONICALLY, ALSO A SONG OF 5SOS. ) -----

#SoundsGoodFeelsGood

A/N:

GUYS LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS, OR SHOOT ME A MESSAGE! YOUR FAVORITE BOOK MAY BE MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK OF AMAZING BOOKS THAT CAUSES SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows ;) xx