UNDISCOVERED TREASURES ALL UP YOUR A-

Hey guys! It's Phoenix. Again. And I've been doing something lately that I think you should try.

What I've been doing is going through the SHARE YOUR STORY part of Wattpad to try and pick books to support undiscovered writers. Let's be real. There are a lot of the books on Wattpad that are disappointing.  Plots used over and over again and books with MILLIONS of reads that are written poorly.

While there are countless undiscovered writers out there that get like 5 reads but their stories are mind-blowing! It's literally not their fault

While there are countless undiscovered writers out there that get like 5 reads but their stories are mind-blowing! It's literally not their fault. Wattpad just makes it a tad hard to find books nowadays. 

So, this month, I'm going to be reading through the stories on the SHARE YOUR STORY discussion thread and if they are worthy enough, they'll end up here! 

#SUPPORTUNDISCOVEREDWRITERS !!

And if you have your own Wattpad Recommendations book, I suggest you do the same! SHARE YOUR STORY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE POINTLESS! 

The next few books are probably going to be filled to the brim with Undiscovered Treasures so do check them out! 

So if you see a couple books that have little reads, don't turn away!

That book might just make you want to live.

Peace! x