Chapter 10- Is this some kind of joke?

Justin's POV

"I-I kinda" i stuttered puffing loudly.
" Dude, hurry up we dont got all day!" They said completely annoyed.
" Okay ! Im falling for Ashley okay! I like her ALOT!" I said loudly, throwing my arms up in the air.
" You what?!" Chaz asked, clearly shocked.
" Is this some kind of joke? Because this sure isn't funny bro" Ryan said, patting my shoulder, carelessly.
" Im afraid this is no joke" i said, waiting for there reaction.
" Wow" they both said in unision.
" What ever happened to beating her, abusing her , and leaving her to no chance to breath?" Ryan asked, raising his eyebrow, staring at me questionably.
" Well, i thought it over and like i said.. I feel like im taking it too far, and when i hurt her, it makes me feel terrible, it hurts me inside Ry" i said, looking up at him, giving him my truthfull stare.
" So the plan is canceled? Were done ? You've given up?" Chaz asked.
" Yeah, its all over" i said, nodding my head in agreement.
" Wait woah, dude. You do know that shes not going to like you back. She hates you bro , they is no way in hell , she'll date you or like you" Ryan said sternly.
"Your right" i said, looking down at the floor sadly.
" I didn't think of it that way" i spoke quietly, running my hand through my hair.
" Aye bro, your going to give up? Out of all people, your going to give up on a girl you like?" Chaz asked, with a sly smirk on his face.
" Your right, i wont give up!" I said, throwing my fist in the air happily, " I will win the girl i like!" I said , attempting to high five Chaz when i heard a loud noise coming from the basement.
" Oh shit. Ashley!" I panicked, running quickly, unlocking the door to the basement. Making my way to the light switch, i bumped into something hard on the floor.
" What the hell?" I asked, squinting my eyes , and turning the light switch on. Snapping my head back to the body i saw laying helplessly on the floor, I felt my knees get week, and my stomach churn. Ashley.

" No no no!" I yelled frantically, jogging towards her, pulling the chair up with her. The chair had fallen on top of her, so she had a bruised forehead with a bleeding lip. Oh god. No ! She wasn't breathing!! Shw wasnt breathing!! Did she die?!

" Chaz , Ryan help me!! Call 911 now!!" I screamed, trying to shake her awake.
" What why?!" They asked running towards the doorway, and stopping dead in their tracks and digging through their pockets for their phone.
" Hurry the hell up!!" I yelled, rushing them impatiently," God Ashley, please be okay" i spoke softly, removing her hair from her face.

"They are on their way" Ryan said quickly, making his ways towards me bending down, studying Ashley.

_____________________________

Hope you liked !!(: