Meet & Greets (21)

So I woke up and I was cuddled into my sister. I guess that's another thing we have in common. The door opens and Rachel comes into the room.

"Come on the both of you get up." Rachel says.

She stops at the bottom of the bed.

"Aww look at the both of you." Rachel says.

She takes a picture and then jumps on top of us.

"Why the hell are you on top of me?" Rydel groans.

"Because mom wanted me to come get the both of you up. Also Rylee's mom is coming so you both need to get ready." Rachel says.

She gets off of us and then leaves the room closing the door.

"Your very comfortable." Rydel says.

"So are you." I say.

We both get up and get dressed. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Did you guys do this on purpose?" Henry ask.

I was confused until I looked over at Rydel. We're both wearing crop tops and joggers. I just laugh and go sit next to her. Rachel comes downstairs and sits across from us.

"Is this going to be a thing, the both of you matching?" Rachel ask.

We both shrug our shoulders and we all laugh again. We hear the door bell ring so Henry and Rebecca go answer the door. Hope and Carli walk into the kitchen and I run over and give them both a hug. Rydel starts coughing and Rachel pats her back.

"So when were you going to tell me your mom was Hope Solo?" Rydel ask.

"I mean when were you going to ask?" I ask.

"Oh right after the conversation between now and never." Rydel says.

"So yeah Hope is my mom and Carli is her best friend." I say.

I knew they didn't come out to the world yet so I wasn't going to out them right here right now.

"Well its nice to meet you both." Rebecca says.

We all sit down and have breakfast together.

"So what's going to happen with the girls?" Hope ask.

"What don't you mean?" Henry ask.

"Well I'm sure they'll want to stay in contact with each other. But not only do we live in another country we're in different time zones." Hope says.

"Well if its okay with the you we would like to have them travel back and fourth when they can. Like Rylee can stay with us for a few days and Rydel can stay with you for a few days." Rebecca says.

"I think that can be arranged." Hope says.

The rest of breakfast ran smooth.

"Hey B.J Snow called me." Hope says.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yup." Hope says.

"Whose that?" Rachel ask.

"He's the U-17 WNT coach." Carli says.

"Oh so its kinda like Rydel's team." Rachel says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Oh she never told you? She plays on the U-17 team here in Canada." Rebecca says.

"You never told me that." I say.

"Well you never told me your mom was Hope Solo either so now we're even." Rydel says.

Everyone laughs at how childish we're both being.