Author's Note

So what do you guys think about the music before the chapters? I want you to tell me what you think of the songs. And no not all of them are going to be meaningful something you just wanna have fun and party.

You guys are killing it with the comments and voting and I couldn't be happier so thank you.

Questions:

1) If you were stranded on an island what 5 things would you bring?

2) Do you like Youtubers and if you do who are your favourite?

3) How many languages can you speak?

4) Do you have something that you keep with you from when you were little?

5) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be any why?

Quotes:

Don't ever let anybody get in the way of you chasing your dreams.

Don't let my mask fool you. I'm just trying to find somebody worthy enough to see what's under it.

You define yourself not the other way around.

I need air.
I need water.
I need food.
I need shelter.
What I don't need is somebody telling me what I can and can't achieve in life.

If you guys see the bolded letter its something I'm going to start doing. All the bolded letter fit together and make a sentence. When you figure it out comment below. I want to see if my quotes can make a difference. Also I just think it makes me stand out from other writers.